Today Cricket Match Prediction, Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20 Match. Who Will Win, On September 23, 2022
Table of Contents
The 3rd T20 match of the England tour of Pakistan, 2022 is scheduled to be held on Friday 23rd September 2022 at National Stadium, Karachi
Pakistan vs England T20 Series Overview
Pakistan bounced back strongly after losing the first match of this seven T20 matches home series against England and won the second match with a handsome margin of ten wickets. Now this series is leveled with 1-1. The batting order of England was good in the second match but their bowling unit was demolished by the opening pair of Pakistan batters.
Pakistan had been an unpredictable team in the T20 format and they had proved it many times. The second match against England is a big example of it. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Pakistan rested their key bowler Naseem Shah in the previous match and gave a chance to Mohammad Hasnain. The bowling unit of Pakistan was once again under the belt and leaked near about 200 runs. They picked two wickets in power play but could not stop the batters of England from scoring the runs. The bowlers of Pakistan were totally helpless before Moeen Ali, Ben Duckett, and Alex Hales. Haris Rauf proved the most successful bowler picking two wickets in four overs against 30 runs. S Dahani also picked two wickets while he was charged for 37 runs in four overs. Mohammad Nawaz picked one wicket in four overs while he was charged for 40 runs.
Mohammad Hasnain proved the most expensive bowler from the side of Pakistan and leaked 51 runs in four and failed to pick any wicket. Usman Qadir was good in the first match but could not give the best performance in the second match and leaked 41 runs in four overs. He also remained wicket-less. The batting order of Pakistan has not tested in the second match as they chased the target of 200 runs without losing any wicket. Babar Azam was the highest run-scorer with 110 runs to his name on 66 balls. He smashed 11 boundaries and five huge sixes during his inning. This was his second T20 century. He was struggling in Asia Cup and also in the first match but now he is back to good form which is a good sign for the batting of Pakistan. Mohammad Rizwan also performed well in the previous match and scored 88 runs on 51 balls. He smashed five boundaries and four huge sixes during his inning. He had improved his strike rate which is a good sign.
England made a strange decision in the second match as they won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was just outstanding. They put a total of 199 runs in 20 overs even losing their two key wickets in power play. The skipper, Moeen Ali proved the highest run-scorer from their side. He scored 55 runs on just 23 balls with the help of four boundaries and the same huge sixes. He became the second batter to score the fastest fifty against Pakistan. Ben Duckett also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 73 runs while he faced 22 balls and smashed seven boundaries during his inning.
Philip Salt scored 30 runs while Alex Hales could manage to score 26 runs. Harry Brook was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 31 runs on 19 balls with the help of one boundary and three huge sixes. The bowlers of England were out of the game in the second match. Not only they leaked the target of 200 runs but they also failed to get any wicket from Pakistan. David Willey, Liam Dawson, Sam Curran, Luke Wood, Adil Rashid, and Moeen Ali could not manage to pick just one wicket against Pakistan. David Willey was good in the first match but he leaked 44 runs in just 3.3 overs. Luke Wood picked three wickets in his first T20 International but he was charged for 49 runs in four overs and remained wicketless.
England T20 History and Stats
England had played 156 T20 matches right now with 82 wins to their name. They had lost 69 matches while their five matches ended with no result.
Pakistan T20 History and Stats
Pakistan had played 198 T20 matches right now with 122 wins to their name. They had lost 71 matches while their 5 matches ended with no result.
Pakistan vs England T20 History and Stats
Pakistan had played 23 T20 matches against England where England had won 15 matches while Pakistan had won 6 matches against England.
According to our cricket match prediction, England is the favorite team to win this match. The reasons why England is a favorite team in this match, are mentioned below:
England had lost the previous match but they are still the favorite team to win the third match
England is a very strong and more experienced team than Pakistan
The batting order of Pakistan is not much stronger
The bowling unit of England is very strong
Pakistan is facing issues with the middle batting order
England has a strong batting order and bowling unit as compared to Pakistan, so the winning chances of England for today’s match have been increased. The equation of winning the chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
England has a 56% chance to win this match Pakistan has a 44% chance to win this match
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd T20 match between Pakistan and England is going to be played at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch at this stadium is excellent for batting. The boundaries at this venue are short and will bring the spinners into play. The pitch will continue to be good for batting throughout the match.
The weather forecast in Karachi on match day is not very good. There are some chances of rain but that is possible that we may have an interrupted match.
PAK vs ENG Fantasy Tips
Captain: Moeen Ali Vice-Captain: Shadab Khan Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Shan Masood, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Luke Wood, Haris Rauf, Jose Buttler, Mohammad Rizwan
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 23rd September 2022 Time: 02:30 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 3rd Inns scores: 191
Average 3rd Inns scores: 135
The highest total recorded: 208/3 (18.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
The lowest total recorded: 60/10 (13.4 Ov) by WI vs PAK
The highest score chased: 208/3 (18.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 172/8 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Pakistan T20 Squad
Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Babar Azam (c), Haider Ali, Shan Masood, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Qadir, Haris Rauf, Naseem Shah, Shahnawaz Dahani, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Abrar Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Haris, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Aamer Jamal.
England T20 Squad
Philip Salt (wk), Moeen Ali (c), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Sam Curran, David Willey, Luke Wood, Adil Rashid, Richard Gleeson, Liam Dawson, Olly Stone, Will Jacks, Jordan Cox, Tom Helm.