Today Cricket Match Prediction, Pakistan vs New Zealand, 1st ODI Match. Who Will Win, On Sep 17, 2021
Table of Contents
The 1st ODI match of the New Zealand tour of Pakistan is scheduled to be held on Friday, 17th September 2021 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
The management of the Pakistan cricket team had been changed right before the World Cup including the chairman of PCB. Saqlain Mushtaq and Abdur Razzaq had been appointed the coaches of team Pakistan for this series and remember that they are going to coach the Pakistan team for the 1st time. The batting order of Pakistan will be strong at their home venue. Fakhar Zaman and Imam ul Haq will be opening the batting for Pakistan. Fakhar Zaman is a good batsman when he comes to ODI cricket but in recent times, he had not been consistent in run-scoring. Imam ul Haq is also a un predicable batsman.
New Zealand Reviews
New Zealand had lost a T20 series recently against Bangladesh for the first time in their history. The pick at Dhaka was very tricky and bowling-friendly. Batting on the pitch of Dhaka was very difficult But now New Zealand is moving to play on Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium which is excellent for batting. We had mentioned above that New Zealand is going to miss their key players in this series but we can’t say that this team is a weak team. They have some experienced players in their squad Henry Nicholls, Finn Allen, and Tom Latham.
Pakistan ODI Stats and History
Pakistan had a total of 936 ODI matches to his account. They won 490 matches while opposing teams won 418 matches. Their 8 matches were tied and 20 matches were ended with no result.
New Zealand ODI History and Stats
New Zealand had played 776 ODI matches so far. They won 354 matches while opposing teams won 376 matches. 6 matches of New Zealand were tied and 40 matches were ended with no result.
Pakistan vs New Zealand ODI History and Stats
Pakistan had faced New Zealand in 107 ODI matches where Pakistan had won 55 matches and New Zealand had won 48 matches against Pakistan. Three matches between these two teams were tied and one match was ended with no result.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Pakistan is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Pakistan a favorite team to win this match.
Pakistan teams are used to the conditions
The batting order of Pakistan is strong and in good form
The key players of Pakistan will not be available for this match
New Zealand has a much better bowling attack than Pakistan
Home ground and conditions are in the favor of Pakistan
Pakistan has a strong batting order on the side which is in excellent form. So the winning chances of today’s match for Pakistan have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Pakistan has a 60% chance to win this match New Zealand has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 1st match of this series is scheduled to be held at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers but it is in much favor of batsmen. Spinners can play a key role on this pitch. A score of near about 290 runs should be as par.
The weather forecast for Rawalpindi is good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 Prediction for Pakistan vs New Zealand. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Fantasy Team for this match of New Zealand and Pakistan is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 17th September 2021
Time: 09:00 AM GMT / 02:00 PM LOCAL / 03:30 PM IST (BD)
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, Shell End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 24
Matches won batting first: 11
Matches won bowling first: 12
Average 1st Inns scores: 236
Average 2nd Inns scores: 204
Highest total recorded: 329/6 (50 Ov) by PAK vs IND
Lowest total recorded: 104/10 (33 Ov) by ZIM vs SL
Highest score chased: 278/7 (47.1 Ov) by PAK vs NZ
Lowest score defended: 206/9 (50 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Pakistan ODI Squad
Imam ul Haq, Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Saud Shakil, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Qadir, Fakhar Zaman, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Haris, Zahid Mahmood.
New Zealand ODI Squad
Tom Blundell, Blair Tickner, Hamish Bennett, Doug Bracewell, Matt Henry, Finn Allen, Rachin Ravindra, Will Young, Tom Latham (c & wk), Colin de Grandhomme, Henry Nicholls, Cole McConchie, Scott Kuggeleijn, Ajaz Patel, Ben Sears, Jacob Duffy.