Today Cricket Match Prediction, Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, 3rd T20. Who Will Win, On Nov 10, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 3rd T20 match of Zimbabwe tour of Pakistan, 2020 is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, 10th November 2020 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of Zimbabwe and Pakistan.
Pakistan had won this series of three T20s against Zimbabwe and now they are marching to have a clean sweep. They won the second T20 match with a margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and put Zimbabwe to bat first. The performance of the bowling unit of Pakistan was good in the previous match. They leaked 137 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Usman Qadir was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 21 runs. Haris Rauf also had an outstanding performance with the ball. He picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 31 runs. Faheem Ashraf picked one wicket while Mohammad Hasnain and Wahab Riaz failed to pick any wicket.
The batting order of Pakistan also performed well in the previous match. They chased the target of 135 runs in 15.1 overs. Haider Ali was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 66(43) runs with the help of six boundaries and three huge sixes. The skipper, Babar Azam also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored his consecutive half-century in that match. He had broken the record of Rohit Sharma of the fastest half-centuries. Now, he is the second player who had scored more half-centuries in the fewer matches. Virat Kohli is the number one batsman who had scored most half-centuries and Babar Azam is following him at number two. He scored 51(28) runs and smashed eight boundaries and one six. Khushdil Shah remained not out after scoring 11 runs.
The performance of Zimbabwe had not been impressive in this T20 series against Pakistan. They had lost both matches and now have the threat of wight wash. They lost the second match by the margin of 8 wickets against Pakistan. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was not impressive in that match. They could manage to score 134 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Ryan Burl was the highest run-scorer from their side with 32(22) runs to his name with the help of one boundary and the same six. He remained not out till the end of the inning. Madhevere scored 24 runs while Chigumbura could manage to score 15 runs.
The bowling unit of Zimbabwe also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They failed to defend the target of 135 runs and were charged for the target in 15.1 overs. Blessing Muzarabani was the only most successful and the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 33 runs. Richard Ngarava, Donald Tiripano, Tendai Chisoro, Sean Williams, and Sikandar Raza were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Pakistan T20 Stats and History
Pakistan had played a total of 156 T20 matches where they won 96 and Opposing teams won 58 matches. Their 2 matches ended with no result.
Zimbabwe T20 History and Stats
Zimbabwe had played 78 T20 matches. They won just 20 matches while opposing teams won 58 matches.
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 History and Stats
Pakistan had faced Zimbabwe in 13 T20 matches where Pakistan won all 13 matches and Zimbabwe had never won against Pakistan in any T20 match.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Pakistan is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Pakistan a favorite team to win this match.
Pakistan had won the series against Zimbabwe already
Pakistan had a decent record while playing against Zimbabwe in the T20 format
The batting order of Pakistan is strong and in good form
Home ground and conditions are in the favor of Pakistan
Pakistan team is the overall strong team as compared to Zimbabwe
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Pakistan has a strong batting order on the side which is excellent form. They also had won both earlier matches played, so the winning chances of today match for Pakistan have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Pakistan has a 56% chance to win this match Zimbabwe has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st match of this series and scheduled to be held at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 180 runs should be as a par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Rawalpindi is not good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Pakistan vs Zimbabwe. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Zimbabwe and Pakistan is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 10th November 2020
Time: 10:30 AM GMT / 03:30 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, Shell End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Pakistan T20 Squad
Babar Azam(c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan(w), Khushdil Shah, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Wahab Riaz, Usman Qadir, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf, Zafar Gohar, Abid Ali, Abdullah Shafique, Muhammad Musa.
Zimbabwe T20 Squad
Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Chamu Chibhabha(c), Brendan Taylor(w), Craig Ervine, Wesley Madhevere, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Donald Tiripano, Carl Mumba, Blessing Muzarabani, Richmond Mutumbami, Elton Chigumbura, Tendai Chatara, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chisoro, Richard Ngarava, Milton Shumba, Faraz Akram, Brian Chari.