Today Cricket Match Prediction, Perth Scorchers Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women, WBBL T20 2020, 33rd Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 14, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 33rd Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Perth Scorchers Women and Melbourne Renegades Women on Saturday, 14th November 2020 at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Perth Scorchers Women Reviews
Perth Scorchers Women had been average in this season of the Women Big Bash League. They had played a total of eight matches with three wins and the same losses. Their two matches were ended with no result and they are holding the 4th position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Sydney Sixers Women in their most recent match with a handsome margin of five wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked 137 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Bolton, Taneale Peschel, and Sarah Glenn picked one wicket each in that match.
Piepa Cleary, Heather Graham, Jemma Barsby, and the skipper, S Devine were the bowlers from their side who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The performance of the batting order of Perth Scorchers Women was also impressive. They chased the target of 138 runs in 19.1 overs. Beth Mooney was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 75(64) runs with the help of nine boundaries. She remained not out till the chase of the target. Nicole Bolton scored 18 runs while Megan Banting had 17 runs to her name.
Melbourne Renegades Women Reviews
Melbourne Renegades Women are the worst-performing team of this edition of the WBBL. They had won just a single match out of their eight matches played. They had lost five matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are laying at the bottom of the points table. They had lost their most recent match against Hobart Hurricanes Women by the margin of nine runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good. They leaked 143 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Molineux was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out against just 18 runs. Carly Leeson also picked two wickets while she was charged for 29 runs in her four overs bowled out.
Rosemary Mair and Strano picked one wicket each while Ella Hayward and M Blows were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The batting order of Melbourne Renegades Women once again failed to perform well in the previous match. They could not chase the target of 144 runs and could manage to score 134 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Lizelle Lee was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 38 runs while the skipper, Amy Satterthwaite could manage to score 30 runs. Sophie Molineux had 11 runs to her name while Carly Leeson failed to open the account on the scoreboard.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Perth Scorchers Women is an overall and strong team as compared to the Melbourne Renegades Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our WBBL T20 Prediction, Perth Scorchers Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Perth Scorchers Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Perth Scorchers Women had performed well in this tournament as compared to Melbourne Renegades Women
Perth Scorchers Women is overall a well-balanced side
Perth Scorchers Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Perth Scorchers Women is strong
Perth Scorchers Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Perth Scorchers Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Perth Scorchers Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Perth Scorchers Women have 58% chances to win this match Melbourne Renegades Women has 42% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 33rd Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Perth Scorchers Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women 33rd Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 14th November 2020
Time: 01:15 AM GMT / 12:15 PM LOCAL / 06:45 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sydney Showground Stadium
Location: Sydney, Australia
Known as: Spotless Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 110
Highest total recorded: 150/3 (20 Ov) by THAIW vs PAKW
Lowest total recorded: 97/10 (17.1 Ov) by WIW vs ENGW
Lowest score defended: 132/4 (20 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Perth Scorchers Women Squad
Sophie Devine (c), Beth Mooney (wk), Megan Banting, Sarah Glenn, Nicole Bolton, Heather Graham, Chloe Piparo, Lauren Down, Jemma Barsby, Taneale Peschel, Piepa Cleary, Samantha Betts, Emma King.
Melbourne Renegades Women Squad
Sophie Molineux, Lizelle Lee, Amy Satterthwaite (c), Courtney Webb, Josephine Dooley (wk), Molly Strano, Erin Fazackerley, Carly Leeson, Makinley Blows, Ella Hayward, Rosemary Mair, Maitlan Brown, Courtney Neale.