Today Cricket Match Prediction, Perth Scorchers Women vs Sydney Sixers Women, WBBL T20 2020, 31st Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 11, 2020
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 31st Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Perth Scorchers Women and Sydney Sixers Women on Wednesday, 11th November 2020 at Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Perth Scorchers Women Reviews
The performance of Perth Scorchers Women had been average in this season of the Women’s Big Bash League. They had played a total of seven matches with two wins to their name. They had lost three matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the 5th position on the points table. They were beaten by Sydney Thunder Women in their previous match by the margin of 24 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their batting order was good in the previous match. They leaked 144 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sarah Glenn, Piepa Cleary, Taneale Peschel, and Heather Graham picked one wicket each while Bolton, Jemma Barsby, and the skipper, S Devine failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
The batting order of Perth Scorchers Women failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They failed to chase the target of 145 runs and were all-out on a total of 120 runs in 19.4 overs. Beth Mooney was the only successful batswoman from their side who scored 61(49) runs with the help of seven boundaries. Nicole Bolton scored 19 runs in the previous match. No other batswomen from there could even enter into double-figure.
Sydney Sixers Women Reviews
Sydney Sixers Women had performed well in this edition of the WBBL T20 so far. They had played a total of seven matches with four wins to their name. They just lost just one match while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Brisbane Heat Women in their most recent match with a handsome margin of 24 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was not good in that match. They could manage to score just 129 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, E Perry was the highest run-scorer from their side with 54(54) runs to her name with the help of four boundaries. Kapp scored 21 runs while Healy had 13 runs to her name.
Sydney Sixers Women won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 130 runs and leaked just 105 runs in their inning of 20 overs. They used seven bowlers in that match. The skipper, Ellyse Perry was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her four overs bowled out against just 17 runs. Ashleigh Gardner was the other bowler from their side who picked three wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 21 runs. Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, and Erin Burns picked one wicket each in the previous match while Hayley Silver-holmes and Stella Campbell were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Perth Scorchers Women is an overall and strong team as compared to the Sydney Sixers Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our cricket Prediction, Perth Scorchers Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Perth Scorchers Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Perth Scorchers Women is overall a well-balanced side
Perth Scorchers Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Perth Scorchers Women is strong
Perth Scorchers Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Perth Scorchers Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Perth Scorchers Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Perth Scorchers Women have 52% chances to win this match Sydney Sixers Women has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 31st Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Perth Scorchers Women vs Sydney Sixers Women 31st Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 11th November 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL / 09:00 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Blacktown International Sportspark
Location: Sydney, Australia
Known as: Blacktown Olympic Park Oval
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 172
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded: 226/2 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Highest score chased: 164/4 (17.4 Ov) by AUSW vs NZW
Lowest score defended: 217/4 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs SLW
Perth Scorchers Women Squad
Sophie Devine(c), Beth Mooney(w), Megan Banting, Sarah Glenn, Nicole Bolton, Heather Graham, Chloe Piparo, Lauren Down, Jemma Barsby, Taneale Peschel, Piepa Cleary, Samantha Betts, Emma King.
Sydney Sixers Women Squad
Ellyse Perry(c), Alyssa Healy(w), Ashleigh Gardner, Marizanne Kapp, Erin Burns, Dane van Niekerk, Angela Reakes, Lisa Griffith, Hayley Silver-holmes, Jodie Hicks, Stella Campbell, Sarah Aley, Lauren Cheatle, Maddy Darke, Emma Hughes.