Today Cricket Match Prediction, Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, PSL T20, 24th Match. Who Will Win, On Jun 16, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 24th Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings on Wednesday, 16th June 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today cricket match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
The performance of Peshawar Zalmi had been average in this season of PSL. They had played eight matches with four wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They were beaten by Multan Sultans in their most recent match by the margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored 166 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sherfane Rutherford was the highest run-scorer from their side with 56 runs to his name. He faced 40 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and four sixes. Kamran Akmal scored 35 runs while Haider Ali scored 28 runs and David Miller scored 22 runs.
Peshawar Zalmi lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling department. They failed to 167 runs and leaked this target in just 16.3 overs. Mohammad Irfan was the most successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 24 runs. Mohammad Imran also picked one wicket while he was charged for 34 runs in his 2.3 overs bowled out. Fabian Allen, Umaid Asif, and the skipper, Wahab Riaz failed to pick any wicket.
Karachi Kings Previews
The defending champions, Karachi Kings had failed to perform in the conditions of Abu Dhabi as they had lost both matches played in Abu Dhabi. Now, they had played a total of four matches with three wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are laying at the fourth position on the points table. They were beaten by Islamabad United in their previous match by the margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in that match. They scored a total of 190 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Babar Azam was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 81 runs on 54 deliveries with the help of seven boundaries and three huge sixes.
Najibullah Zadran was the other batsman from the Karachi side who put some runs on the board. He scored 71 runs while he faced just 42 deliveries and smashed five boundaries and four sixes. Sharjeel Khan scored 25 runs. The bowling department of Karachi Kings failed to give the best performance in the most recent match. They failed to defend the target of 191 runs and leaked this target in 18.4 overs. Waqas Maqsood was the only successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 27 runs. Abbas Afridi also picked one wicket while he was charged for 33 runs in his three overs bowled out.
Head To Head Matches
Peshawar Zalmi had faced Karachi Kings in 13 matches where they won 8 matches while Karachi Kings had won 5 matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our today cricket prediction, Karachi Kings is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Karachi Kings a favorite team to win this match.
Babar Azam and Najibullah are in good form for Karachi Kings
Karachi Kings had won five matches while Peshawar Zalmi had won just one match
Peshawar Zalmi is overall a well-balanced team as compared to the Karachi Kings
The batting order of Karachi Kings is strong and in good form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Karachi Kings is overall a strong team as compared to the Peshawar Zalmi especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Karachi Kings is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Karachi Kings have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Karachi Kings have a 52% chance to win this match Peshawar Zalmi has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season six. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Abu Dhabi. Almost 85% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 24th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out-field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Abu Dhabi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, 24th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 15th June 2021
Time: 06:00 PM GMT / 10:00 PM LOCAL / 11:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Karachi Kings Squad
Imad Wasim (c), Abbas Afridi, Amir Yamin, Arshad Iqbal, Babar Azam, Chadwick Walton, Danish Aziz, Martin Guptill, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Ilyas, Mohammad Haris, Thisara Perera, Najibullah Zadran, Noor Ahmed, Qasim Akram, Sharjeel Khan, Waqas Maqsood, Zeeshan Malik.
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Wahab Riaz (c), Abrar Ahmed, Amad Butt, Bismillah Khan, David Miller (partially available), Fabian Allen, Fidel Edwards, Haider Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Amir Khan, Mohammad Irfan Snr, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Imran Randhawa, Rovman Powell, Waqar Salamkheil, Sherfane Rutherford, Shoaib Malik, Umaid Asif.