Today Cricket Match Prediction, Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, PSL T20, Eliminator 1 Match. Who Will Win, On Jun 22, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The Eliminator 1 of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings on Tuesday, 22nd June 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Peshawar Zalmiu DhPeshawar Zalmii. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today cricket match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
The performance of Peshawar Zalmi had been average in this season of the PSL T20. They had played five matches at the league stage with five wins and the same losses. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They were beaten by Islamabad United in their most recent match by the margin of 15 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. The bowling department almost failed to give the best performance. They leaked 247 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sameen Gul and Shoaib Malik picked one wicket each while Umaid Asif, Abrar Ahmed, Waqar Salamkheil, and the skipper, Wahab Riaz were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
The batting order of Peshawar Zalmi was outstanding in the previous match but they failed to chase a huge target of 248 runs. They scored 232 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shoaib Malik was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 68 runs. He faced 36 deliveries and smashed six boundaries and three huge sixes. Kamran Akmal also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 53 runs while he faced just 32 deliveries and smashed two sixes and seven boundaries. Sherfane Rutherford smashed 29 runs on just eight balls while the skipper, Wahab Riaz remained not out after scoring 28 runs.
Karachi Kings Previews
The defending champions, Karachi Kings had failed to give the best performance as many of us were expecting. They won five out of ten matches and are holding the 4th position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Quetta Gladiators in their most recent match by the margin of 14 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was good in the previous match. They scored 176 runs in their 20 overs inning. Danish Aziz was the most successful batsman who smashed the inning of 45 runs on just 13 deliveries with the help of five sixes and two boundaries. Sharjeel Khan also scored 45 runs while Chadwick Walton remained not out after scoring 34 runs.
The bowling department of Karachi Kings failed to give the best performance in the previous match but they defended the target of 177 runs and leaked 162 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mohammad Ilyas was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 39 runs. Arshad Iqbal was the other bowler who performed well in the previous match. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 39 runs.
Head To Head Matches
Peshawar Zalmi had faced Karachi Kings in 14 matches where they won 9 matches while Karachi Kings had won 5 matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to today cricket prediction, Peshawar Zalmi is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Karachi Kings a favorite team to win this match.
Peshawar Zalmi has a strong batting order on the side which is in good form
The batting order of Peshawar Zalmi is struggling in this tournament
Peshawar Zalmi is overall a well-balanced team as compared to the Karachi Kings
The batting order of Karachi Kings is strong and in good form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Peshawar Zalmi is overall a strong team as compared to the Peshawar Zalmi especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Karachi Kings is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Peshawar Zalmi have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Peshawar Zalmi have 56% chance to win this match Karachi Kings has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season six. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Abu Dhabi. Almost 85% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Eliminator 1 of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Peshawar Zalmiu DhPeshawar Zalmii. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Peshawar Zalmiu DhPeshawar Zalmii is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Eliminator 1. After checking the latest player’s availPeshawar Zalmiility, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
Time: 06:00 PM GMT / 10:00 PM LOCAL / 12:00 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Karachi Kings Squad
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Martin Guptill, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton (wk), Imad Wasim (c), Noor Ahmad, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Ilyas, Arshad Iqbal, Abbas Afridi, Thisara Perera, Waqas Maqsood, Aamer Yamin, Zeeshan Malik, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Haris, Qasim Akram.
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Hazratullah Zazai, Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Shoaib Malik, Rovman Powell, Sherfane Rutherford, Abrar Ahmed, Wahab Riaz (c), Umaid Asif, Waqar Salamkheil, Sameen Gul, Haider Ali, Mohammad Irfan, David Miller, Fabian Allen, Mohammad Imran, Fidel Edwards, Amad Butt, Bismillah Khan, Mohammad Aamir Khan.