Today Cricket Match Prediction, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars, PSL T20, 17th Match. Who Will Win, On Jun 11, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 17th Match of Pakistan Super League 2021 is scheduled to play between Peshawar Zalmi and Lahore Qalandars on Thursday, 10th June 2021 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today cricket match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
Peshawar Zalmi is going to play its first match in Abu Dhabi. They had played five matches with three wins to their name in the first leg of PSL in Pakistan. They had lost two matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. Peshawar Zalmi had lost some key players for this second half of PSL in Abu Dhabi but also have some match-winners in the side. Ravi Bopara, Wahab Riaz, and Shoaib Malik are the players who have the ability to change the game at any stage. Kamran Akmal, Haider Ali, and Mujeeb Ur Rahman are available to handle the middle order.
Kamran Akmal is known as one of the most successful batsmen in the Pakistan Super League. He had been opening the batting inning for the Zalmi and had been good in power play. Haider Ali is a rising star of Pakistan cricket who is known as a hard hitter. If he sets in a couple of overs and starts hitting, no one can stop him from scoring the runs. We are not sure that David Miller will available or not. If he is available for the selection, the batting order of Zalmi can be more dangerous.
Lahore Qalandars Previews
Lahore Qalandars had won the first match played in Abu Dhabi against Islamabad United. Now, they had played five matches with four wins to their name overall. They had lost just one match and are leading the points table of PSL 6 right now. Lahore Qalandars had been good when it comes to the batting department. Almost all batsmen from their side had performed well and had put some runs on the board. Fakhar Zaman had scored runs in all matches and had given a good start to the follow-up batsmen. Mohammad Hafeez is the other experienced batsman who had played a lot of t20 cricket and also had given his best performance in the previous matches of this tournament. Ben Dunk was not scoring runs in some previous matches but he smashed the inning of 57 runs on just 43 deliveries. David Wiese and Joe Denly are also available for run-scoring for Qalandars in the middle and last overs.
This season of the PSL had proved a nightmare for the bowlers of all teams. Even the score near about 200 had been chased in this tournament. The bowling department of Lahore Qalandars also had been underperforming like all other teams. Shaheen Afridi had given the early breakthrough in almost all matches but other bowlers had failed to stop the batters from run-scoring. Haris Rauf had failed to give his performance as many of us were expecting. Mohammad Hafeez had filled the place of the spin bowler but he also had failed to pick wickets. Ahmed Daniyal also had performed average in bowling. David Wiese and Samit Patel also had failed to give the best performance in this tournament so far.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars Head To Head Matches
Peshawar Zalmi had faced Lahore Qalandars in 11 matches where they won eight matches while Lahore Qalandars had won just three matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to today prediction, Peshawar Zalmi is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Peshawar Zalmi a favorite team to win this match.
Peshawar Zalmi had performed well in this season of PSL T20
Peshawar Zalmi is overall a well-balanced team as compared to the Lahore Qalandars
The batting order of Peshawar Zalmi is strong and in good form
Peshawar Zalmi have an average batting order on the side
The bowling unit of Sultans also looks strong at least on papers
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Peshawar Zalmi is overall a strong team as compared to the Lahore Qalandars especially when it comes to batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Peshawar Zalmi is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today match for Peshawar Zalmi have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Peshawar Zalmi have 54% chance to win this match Lahore Qalandars has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all previously played matches of Pakistan Super League season six. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Abu Dhabi. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 17th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2021 is scheduled to be held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The pitch here at this venue is flat good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out-field on this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 180 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Abu Dhabi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars, 17th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 10th June 2021
Time: 06:00 PM GMT / 10:00 PM LOCAL / 11:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 47
Matches won batting first: 22
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 129
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Lahore Qalandars Squad
Sohail Akhtar (c), Ahmed Danyal, Ben Dunk, Callum Ferguson, Dilbar Hussain, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, James Faulkner, Maaz Khan, Mohammad Faizan, Mohammad Hafeez, Shakib al Hasan (replacement to be announced shortly), Salman Ali Agha, Seekuge Prasanna, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sultan Ahmed (replaces Joe Burns), Tim David, Zaid Alam, Zeeshan Ashraf.
Islamabad United Squad
Wahab Riaz (c), Abrar Ahmed, Amad Butt, Bismillah Khan, David Miller (partially available), Fabian Allen (partially available), Fidel Edwards (partially available), Haider Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Amir Khan, Mohammad Irfan Snr, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Imran Randhawa, Rovman Powell, Waqar Salamkheil, Sherfane Rutherford, Shoaib Malik, Umaid Asif.