Today Cricket Match Prediction, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators, PSL T20 2020, 18th Match. Who Will Win, On March 5, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of PSL T20. The 18th Match of Pakistan Super League 2020 is scheduled to play between Quetta Gladiators and Peshawar Zalmi on Thursday, 5th March 2020 at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL free.
Quetta Gladiators Previews
Quetta Gladiators had not been impressive in this season of PSL T20. They had played a total of six matches with three wins and the same losses. They are holding the third position on the points table with six points but they are poor in run rate. They were beaten by Lahore Qalandars in their previous match by the margin of 37 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit performed well till the 10th over and leaked 61 runs in the first ten overs but they lost their momentum and were charged for 148 runs in the last ten overs. They leaked 209 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Ben Cutting was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his three overs bowled out against 36 runs. Mohammad Nawaz, Fawad Ahmed, and Mohammad Hasnain picked one wicket each while Naseem Shah and Anwar Ali were the bowlers who failed to get any wicket.
The performance of the batting order of Quetta Gladiators was not very good in the previous match. They failed to chase the target of 210 runs and were all-out on the last ball of the 20th over. Ben Cutting was the only successful batsmen from their side who scored 53 runs on 23 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and five maximum sixes. Mohammad Nawaz scored 24 runs on 17 balls and he smashed five boundaries during his inning. Shane Watson scored 23 runs while Fawad Ahmed scored 14 runs.
Peshawar Zalmi Previews
Peshawar Zalmi had almost failed to give their best performance in this season of Pakistan Super League. They had played a total of six matches till now with just two wins to their name. They had lost three matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are laying in the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Karachi Kings in their most recent match by the margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were put in to bat first. Their batting order gave an average performance in that match. They could manage to score 151 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shoaib Malik was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 68 runs while he faced 55 deliveries and smashed five boundaries and one maximum six. Liam Livingstone and Lewis Gregory scored 25 runs each.
The bowling unit of Peshawar Zalmi failed to defend a low target on the board. They were charged for the target of 152 runs in 18.1 overs. Yasir Shah was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 28 runs. Hasan Ali and Carlos Brathwaite picked one wicket each. Rahat Ali, Wahab Riaz, Lewis Gregory, and Liam Livingstone were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators Head To Head Matches
Quetta Gladiators had faced Peshawar Zalmi in 14 matches where they won eight matches and Peshawar Zalmi won six matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our cricket match prediction, Quetta Gladiators is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Quetta Gladiators a favorite team to win this match.
Quetta Gladiators had performed well in this season of PSL T20 so far
The batting order of Peshawar Zalmi is in excellent form
Quetta Gladiators have a decent record while playing against Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators is well-balanced side as compared to Qalandars
Quetta Gladiators have a strong batting order in the side
Peshawar Zalmi has also a strong batting order
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Peshawar Zalmi is a well-balanced side and their key players are in good form, so the winning chances of today match for Peshawar Zalmi have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Peshawar Zalmi have a 52% chance to win this match Quetta Gladiators has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss had played a key role in the decision of all matches of the Pakistan Super League. We had seen in the previous match that chase is the best option for both teams. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 18th Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi. The pitch here at this venue is good for batting. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers. A total of 190 runs should be as a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Rawalpindi is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting some chances of rain on match day and it is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators, 18th Match. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators, is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 5th March 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Ends: Pavilion End, Shell End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
Quetta Gladiators Squad
Shane Watson, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), Anwar Ali, Jason Roy, Ben Cutting, Mohammad Nawaz, Fawad Ahmed, Ahsan Ali, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Azam Khan, Khurram Manzoor, Sohail Khan, Ahmed Shehzad, Tymal Mills, Arish Ali Khan, Abdul Nasir, Zahid Mahmood.
Peshawar Zalmi Squad
Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal (wk), Wahab Riaz (c), Lewis Gregory, Yasir Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Rahat Ali, Liam Livingstone, Hasan Ali, Tom Banton, Haider Ali, Umar Amin, Adil Amin, Aamir Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan.