Today Cricket Match Prediction, Punjab Kings vs Delhi Capitals, IPL T20, 29th Match. Who Will Win, On May 02, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the IPL T20. The 29th Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between Punjab Kings and Delhi Capitals on Sunday, 2nd May 2021 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Punjab Kings Reviews
Punjab Kings had played seven matches with three wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding the fifth position on the points table. The batting order of Punjab Kings is back to good form for the last couple of matches. KL Rahul is holding an orange cap and had scored 331 runs in the last seven matches. He also had scored in the previously played seven matches and is scoring runs consistently. Mayank Aggarwal got injured and he was absent from the most recent match against RCB and we think that he will also miss this match. Chris Gayle showed some power hitting in the previous match and he is also looking in the good form. He scored 46 runs at a strike rate of 191 and we are sure that he will continue this good form in this match. Nicholas Pooran had played six matches and had bowled out on the duck in four matches. We think that he will be skipped from this match.
The batting order of Punjab Kings is in good form overall and it will be interesting to Lalit Yadav and Axar Patel. Punjab Kings give a chance to Ravi Bishnoi in the last three matches and he proved that he deserves his place in the final playing eleven. Harpreet Brar was also given the chance in the previous match against RCB where he was just outstanding with the ball. He picked key wickets of Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, and AB de Villiers, and his confidence will be very high. Harpreet Brar and Ravi Bishnoi are a good addition to the bowling department and both players have to ability to take wickets continuously but they are also the most economical bowlers. Rilee Meredith is injured and we think that he will be given rest during this match. In this case, Jhye Richardson will have a chance to play this match. Dawid Malan will also be given a chance in place of Nicholas Pooran.
Delhi Capitals Reviews
Delhi Capitals are performing well in this season of the IPL T20. They had won five out of seven matches played so far. They had lost just two matches and are holding 2nd position on the points table right now. The batting order of the Delhi Capitals had been outstanding in this tournament. Shikhar Dhawan had led the batting order of this team in almost all previously played matches. He had scored 311 runs and he is the second contender of the orange cap. Prithvi Shaw struggled in a couple of matches but now he is in superb form and had scored 269 runs in seven matches he played. Prithvi Shaw had improved his strike rate and he is scoring runs at the strike rate of 165. Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan are experts in boundaries hitting and had scored runs in the shape of boundaries. Shimron Hetmyer, Marcus Stoinis, Rishab Pant, and Steve Smith are available to bat in the middle overs and this makes the batting order of Delhi very strong.
The bowling department of Delhi Capitals had been improved since a couple of matches. Axar Patel and Ishant Sharma are back in the playing eleven and both bowlers will be part of the playing eleven for this match. Avesh Khan had performed well in almost each and every match he had played. He had picked early wickets and also had been an economical bowler. We had observed that Kagiso Rabada is struggling and the role of Avesh Khan becomes more powerful. Delhi Capitals had finally got a good combination in the batting and bowling and now, they are the biggest threat for all other teams of this tournament.
PBKS vs DC Head to Head Matches
Punjab Kings had played 27 matches against Delhi Capitals where Punjab Kings had won 15 matches while Delhi Capitals had won 12 matches overall.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Punjab Kings had won three out of five most recent matches played while Delhi Capitals had also won four out of five recently played matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Punjab Kings is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our cricket match prediction, Punjab Kings is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Punjab Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Chris Gayle and KL Rahul make the Punjab Kings batting lineup very strong
Punjab Kings have more strength in their bowling department
Punjab Kings is overall a strong team as compared to Delhi Capitals
Delhi Capitals have a better batting lineup unit
Delhi Capitals are strong when it comes to power-hitting
Punjab Kings have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Punjab Kings is overall a strong team than Delhi Capitals. They have the best players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Punjab Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Punjab Kings have 54% chances to win this match Delhi Capitals has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 29th Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Ahmedabad is almost good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Punjab Kings vs Delhi Capitals 29th Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of the Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
PBKS vs DC DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKETKEEPER: R Pant L Rahul BATSMEN: C Gayle (VC) S Smith S Dhawan (c) D Malan P Shaw ALL-ROUNDERS: A Patel BOWLERS: A Khan R Bishnoi H Brar
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 2nd May 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Narendra Modi Stadium
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Known as: Motera Gujarat Stadium
Ends: Adani Pavilion End, GMDC End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Gujarat
Curator: Bagira Thakur
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 6
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 174
Average 2nd Inns scores: 166
Highest total recorded: 224/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Highest score chased: 166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 185/8 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Punjab Kings Squad
KL Rahul (c), Prabhsimran Singh (wk), Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Chris Jordan, Riley Meredith, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Mayank Agarwal, Moises Henriques, Arshdeep Singh, Mandeep Singh, Dawid Malan, Jalaj Saxena, Murugan Ashwin, Sarfaraz Khan, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar, Jhye Richardson, Ishan Porel, Utkarsh Singh, Darshan Nalkande.
Delhi Capitals Squad
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steven Smith, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Avesh Khan, Amit Mishra, Umesh Yadav, Chris Woakes, Aniruddha Joshi, Sam Billings, Lukman Meriwala, Tom Curran, Praveen Dubey, Vishnu Vinod, Manimaran Siddharth, Shams Mulani, Ripal Patel, Anrich Nortje, Ajinkya Rahane.