Today Cricket Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, IPL T20, 68th Match. Who Will Win, On May 20, 2022
Table of Contents
The 68th match of IPL 2022 between Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings will be played on Friday, 20 May 2022 at The Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. The match will start at 07:30 PM local time.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
RR had been throughout IPL 2022 especially the batting order of this team had been good. They had played a key role in each and every win for the team. Jaiswal and Jos Buttler are opening the batting for RR and had provided a good opening start in almost each and every match. Sanju Samson, Padikkal, and Riyan Parag are handling the middle batting order of Rajasthan while James Neesham, Ravi Ashwin, and Trent Boult are taking care of the lower batting order. They were good in the previous match as they scored 178 runs in 20 overs. Yashasvi Jaiswal was the most successful batter in the previous match with 41 runs to his name on 29 balls with the help of six boundaries and one huge six. Padikkal also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 39 runs with a strike rate of 216 with the help of five boundaries and two huge sixes. Sanju Samson was the other batter who performed well with the bat and scored 32 runs. Jos Buttler is a key batter of RR and we are sure that he will be the highest run-scorer in this match.
Chennai Super Kings Reviews
CSK had the worst season of IPL in their history. Chennai failed in almost every department of the game in IPL 2022. The batting order of CSK is very strong and experienced but failed to deliver. The most recent match against Gujarat is a big example of it where they could manage to score just 133 runs in 20 overs. They made changes in the batting order continuously but this did not work. Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway had been opening the batting inning for CSK in some previous matches but they failed to provide a good start to the middle and lower batting order. Moeen Ali, N Jagadeesan, and Shivam Dube are the other batters who had been the part of the squad of CSK while MS Dhoni and Santner are the batters who can bat well in the middle and lower positions. Ruturaj Gaikwad was the most successful batter in the previous match with 53 runs to his name on 49 balls with the help of four boundaries and one huge six. N Jagadeesan was the other batter who put some runs on the board in the previous match. He remained not out after scoring 39 runs. Moeen Ali scored 21 runs.
RR vs CSK to Head Matches
Rajasthan had faced Chennai in 26 matches where they won 11 matches while CSK had won 15 matches.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Rajasthan Royals had won three out of the most recent five matches they had played while Chennai Super Kings had won two matches out of five recently played matches.
Chennai Super Kings is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today prediction, Chennai Super Kings is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Chennai Super Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
CSK is a team that can bounce back strongly in any match
RR is the second-best performing team of IPL 2022 right now
The batting order of RR is in superb form
CSK had struggled in IPL 2022 and they will be under pressure
Rajasthan Royals is overall a strong team when we compare with Rajasthan Royals. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Rajasthan Royals have a 58% chance to win this match Chennai Super Kings have a 42% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 68th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Chennai Super Kings Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, N Jagadeesan, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Mitchell Santner, Prashant Solanki, Simarjeet Singh, Matheesha Pathirana, Mukesh Choudhary, Ruturaj Gaikwad.
RR vs CSK Fantasy Tips
We will update you shortly.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 20th May 2022 Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 157
Average 2nd Inns scores: 147
Highest total recorded: 209/4 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs ENGW
Lowest total recorded: 96/10 (17.4 Ov) by ENGW vs AUSW
Highest score chased: 199/3 (18.4 Ov) by ENGW vs INDW
Lowest score defended: 186/5 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs INDW
Rajasthan Royals Squad
Karun Nair, Navdeep Saini, KC Cariappa, Daryl Mitchell, Tejas Baroka, Kuldip Yadav, Anunay Singh, Dhruv Jurel, Shubham Garhwal, Kuldeep Sen, Rassie van der Dussen, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Devdutt Padikkal, James Neesham, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy.
Chennai Super Kings Squad
Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Dwayne Bravo, Mahesh Theekshana, Tushar Deshpande, Chris Jordan, Dwaine Pretorius, Hari Nishanth, Subhranshu Senapati, KM Asif, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Bhagath Varma, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, N Jagadeesan, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Mitchell Santner, Prashant Solanki, Simarjeet Singh, Matheesha Pathirana, Mukesh Choudhary.