Today Cricket Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings, IPL T20, 4th Match. Who Will Win, On Apr 12, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 4th Match of IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Rajasthan Royals and Punjab Kings on Monday, 12th April 2021 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
Rajasthan Royals was the worst-performing team of the previous season of the Indian Premier League. They were laying at the bottom of the points table with six wins out of 14 matches. Interestingly, they were tied with Chennai Super Kings and Kings XI Punjab in points. Rajasthan Royals had made some radical changes in their squad for the 14th edition of IPL. They had picked Steven Smith, the most expensive player of this season of IPL. Sanju Samson had given the responsibility to lead this team. Liam Livingstone, David Miller, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, and Riyan Parag are going to handle the batting order of Rajasthan Royals with Yashasvi Jaiswal and Manan Vohra.
The key bowler of Rajasthan Royals, Jofra Archer will not available for this match. In his absence, Andrew Tye, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahman, and Shreyas Gopal had to take care of the bowling department of Rajasthan Royals. Some other bowlers like Akash Singh, Chetan Sakariya, Jaydev Unadkat, Kartik Tyagi, KC Cariappa, and Kuldip Yadav are also available for selection in the final playing eleven. It will be interesting to see how the new captain, Sanju Samson sets the best playing eleven against the strong teams of this tournament.
Punjab Kings Reviews
Punjab Kings formally known as Kings XI Punjab was holding the 6th position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They will be hoping the change of name will also change their fate. Punjab Kings had not won any title of the IPL so far. This team had qualified for the playoff two times and this happened for the last time back in 2014. Punjab Kings had made some smart picks in the auctions. They had picked Jhye Richardson, Riley Meredith, and Dawid Malan and the addition of these players adds extra strength to the squad of Punjab Kings. Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, the skipper, KL Rahul, Fabian Allen, Moises Henriques, Deepak Hooda, and Mandeep Singh make the batting order of Punjab Kings strong.
Mohammad Shami was the only bowler of Punjab Kings who was handling the bowling unit of this team but now he has the companions like Murugan Ashwin, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Saurabh Kumar, Ravi Bishnoi, Riley Meredith, and Arshdeep Singh are the bowlers who will be taking care of the bowling department of the Punjab Kings. The batting and the bowling unit of the Punjab Kings are strong as compared to the previous season and we are thinking that they will upgrade their grade in this season of the Indian Premier League.
RR vs KPS Head to Head Matches
Rajasthan Royals had played 21 matches against Punjab Kings. SRH had won 12 while KKR had won 9 matches overall.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Rajasthan Royals had won three out of five most recent matches played while Punjab Kings had won two out of five recently played matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Punjab Kings is a strong team and has the players like Ben Stokes, Chris Morris, and David Miller. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger as compared to Rajasthan Royals at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Punjab Kings is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make DC a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Punjab Kings is overall strong and experienced team than Rajasthan Royals
Rajasthan Royals is better against Punjab Kings in the past
Punjab Kings has a batting lineup but weak in the bowling unit
Rajasthan Royals have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Punjab Kings is overall a strong team when we compare it with Rajasthan Royals. They have the best players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Punjab Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Punjab Kings have 52% chances to win this match Rajasthan Royals has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 4th Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in the last overs this match. A score of 180 plus is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Mumbai is almost good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Rajasthan Royals vs Punjab Kings 4th Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of the Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 12th April 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Wankhede Stadium
Location: Mumbai, India
Ends: Garware Pavilion End, Tata End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Mumbai
Curator: Sudhir Naik
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 194
Average 2nd Inns scores: 182
Highest total recorded: 240/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 172/10 (20 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
Highest score chased: 230/8 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 209/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs AFG
Rajasthan Royals Squad
Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Shreyas Gopal, Rahul Tewatia, Mahipal Lomror, Kartik Tyagi, Andrew Tye, Jaydev Unadkat, Mayank Markande, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Anuj Rawat, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Shivam Dube, Chris Morris, Mustafizur Rahim, Chetan Sakariya, K.C. Cariappa, Liam Livingstone, Kuldip Yadav, Akash Singh.
Punjab Kings Squad
KL Rahul (c), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Nicholas Pooran, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Deepak Hooda, Prabhsimran Singh, Mohammed Shami, Chris Jordan, Darshan Nalkande, Ravi Bishnoi, Murugan Ashwin, Arshdeep Singh, Harpreet Brar, Ishan Porel, Dawid Malan, Jhye Richardson, Shahrukh Khan, Riley Meredith, Moises Henriques, Jalaj Saxena, Utkarsh Singh, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar.