Today Cricket Match Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans, IPL T20, 67th Match. Who Will Win, On May 19, 2022
Table of Contents
The 67th match of IPL 2022 between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Gujarat Titans will be played on Thursday, 19 May 2022 at The Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The match will start at 07:30 PM local time.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Reviews
RCB had disappointed its fans in IPL 2022. They have strong bowling and batting departments but could not give the best performance. RCB had lost most matches due to the worst performance by the bowling department. Their most recent match against PBKS was a big example of it where they leaked more than 200 runs in 20 overs. Glenn Maxwell and Josh Hazlewood are leading the bowling department of Bangalore with Mohammad Siraj, Harshal Patel, W Hasaranga, and Shahbaz Ahmed. Harshal Patel was the most successful bowler in the previous match with four wickets to his name in four overs against 34 runs. W Hasaranga also performed well with the ball and picked two wickets in four overs while he was charged for just 15 runs. Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed picked one wicket each while josh Hazlewood and Mohammad Siraj were the bowlers who could not pick any wicket. We don’t think that the management of RCB will make some changes in the final playing eleven for this match.
Gujarat Titans Reviews
GT had won the previous two matches in a row. Gujarat had been just superb in IPL 2022. They had played like a professional team and no one can say that they are playing their first even IPL season. They lost the momentum in the previous two matches but bounced back strongly and beat LSG in the most recent match. Gujarat had been facing some issues with the batting order. They had failed to put a big total on the board in some previous matches. W Saha, Shubman Gill, Mathew Wade, Hardik Pandya, David Miller, and Rahul Tewatia are the key batters of GT but these batters had been under pressure. These are the batters who can bounce back strongly at any time in the game. They could manage to score just 144 runs in 20 overs in the previous match against Lucknow. Shubman Gill was the only successful batter with 63 runs to his name on 49 balls with the help of seven boundaries. He remained not out till the 20th over. David Miller was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 26 runs while Rahul Tewatia remained not out after scoring 22 runs on 16 balls with the help of four boundaries.
Bangalore vs Gujarat to Head Matches
RCB had played just one match against GT where Gujarat had won that match with a handsome margin.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Royal Challengers Bangalore had won three out of the most recent five matches they had played while Gujarat Titans had also won three matches out of five recently played matches.
Gujarat Titans is a strong and well-balanced team and have a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today prediction, Gujarat Titans is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Gujarat Titans a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
GT is the best performing team in IPL 2022
GT had already beaten RCB in this tournament
The batting order of Gujarat is in good form
RCB has a strong batting order on their side
Gujarat Titans is overall a strong team when we compare with Royal Challengers Bangalore. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Gujarat Titans have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Gujarat Titans have a 54% chance to win this match Royal Challengers Bangalore has a 46% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 67th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shorts but this ground also have big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Possible Playing XI
Royal Challengers Bangalore Faf du Plessis (c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Mahipal Lomror, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood, Virat Kohli.
Gujarat Titans Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade, Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Wriddhiman Saha.
RCB vs GT Fantasy Tips
We will update you shortly.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 19th May 2022 Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Stadium: Wankhede Stadium
Location: Mumbai, India
Ends: Garware Pavilion End, Tata End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Mumbai
Curator: Sudhir Naik
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 194
Average 2nd Inns scores: 182
Highest total recorded: 240/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 172/10 (20 Ov) by AFG vs RSA
Highest score chased: 230/8 (19.4 Ov) by ENG vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 209/5 (20 Ov) by RSA vs AFG
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Faf du Plessis (c), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Suyash Prabhudessai, Anuj Rawat, David Willey, Akash Deep, Jason Behrendorff, Chama V Milind, Siddarth Kaul, Karn Sharma, Finn Allen, Sherfane Rutherford, Aneeshwar Gautam, Virat Kohli, Mahipal Lomror, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood.
Gujarat Titans Squad
Hardik Pandya (c), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Lockie Ferguson, Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar, Varun Aaron, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Abhinav Manohar, Darshan Nalkande, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Dominic Drakes, Sai Sudharsan, Noor Ahmad, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade, Rashid Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami.