Today Cricket Match Prediction, Ruby Trichy Warriors vs IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans, TNPL T20, 6th Match. Who Will Win, On June 27, 2022
Table of Contents
The 6th match of Tamil Nadu Premier League 2022 is scheduled to play between Ruby Trichy Warriors and IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans on Monday 27th June 2022 at Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli.
TNPL 2022 6th Match Overview
Ruby Trichy Warriors had a good start to this edition of Tamil Nadu Premier League and had won their opening match against Dindigul Dragons with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They were good at batting, bowling, and even fielding. They outclassed Dindigul Dragons in each and every department of the game. On the other side, IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans are going to play their very first match of this season of TNPL. IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans were the worst performing team of the previous edition of TNPL and could manage to win just two out of seven matches played at the league stage. They lost four matches while their one match ended with no result.
Ruby Trichy Warriors Previews
Ruby Trichy Warriors were just outstanding in the opening match of TMPL season seven. They have a strong bowling department in the squad which was good in the first match. They leaked just 144 runs in 20 overs. Saravana Kumar, Ajay Krishna, Yazh Arun Mozhi, M Poiyamozhi, Rahil Shah, and Antony Dhas are the leading bowlers of RTW. Ajay Krishna was the most successful bowler in the previous match with two wickets to his name in four overs against just nine runs. Rahil Shah was the other bowler who picked two wickets in the first match while he was charged for 24 runs in four overs bowled out. Antony Dhas, M Poiyamozhi, Yazh Arun Mozhi, and Saravana Kumar picked one wicket each in the previous match.
The bowling department of RTW is performing well and we are sure that they will perform well in this match. The batting order of Ruby Trichy Warriors was also good in the opening match. Amit Sathvik and Murali Vijay are opening the batting inning for RTW with Nidhish Rajagopal and Adithya Ganesh available to handle the top batting order. Nidhish Rajagopal was the most successful batter in the first match who remained not out after scoring 64 runs on 48 balls with the help of six boundaries and one huge six. Adithya Ganesh was the other batter who was good with the bat. He scored 37 runs and remained not out till the chase of the target. He smashed two boundaries during his inning. Amit Sathvik scored 20 runs while the star batter of RTW, Murali Vijay failed to open the account on the scoreboard.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans Previews
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans are going to play the first match of Tamil Nadu Premier League season seven. We had mentioned above that they were not good in the previous edition of TNPL and were the worst-performing team after the league stage matches were completed. They had made some major changes in the squad for this tournament. Srikkanth Anirudha is goint to lead IDT in this tournament. He is a good batter and had played well in domestic cricket. He also had been part of IPL and had played 20 matches in IPL. He will be leading the batting order of IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans with Subramanian Anand, S Aravind, P Francis Rokins, Abhishek Hegde, Alliraj Karuppusamy, Thangaraj Natarajan, and S Siddharth.
Maan Bafna, Suresh Kumar, and R Rajkumar are all-rounders in the squad of IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans. Tushar Raheja is the wicket-keeper batter of IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans. The bowling department of IDT is not much stronger when we compare it with the other teams in this tournament. Aswin Crist, DT Chandrasekar, K Gowtham Thamarai Kannan, S Manigandan, M Mohammad, S Mohan Prasath, Lakshmi Sathiyannaarayan, and Sharun Kumar will be handling the bowling department of IDT.
According to TNPL prediction, Ruby Trichy Warriors is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Ruby Trichy Warriors a favorite team to win this match.
Ruby Trichy Warriors had won the first match with a handsome margin
Ruby Trichy Warriors have some experienced players
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans had lost the opening match by a huge margin
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans is weak in batting and bowling
Ruby Trichy Warriors is overall a strong team as compared to the IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans especially when it comes to the batting. The batting and bowling squad of the Ruby Trichy Warriors is strong at least on papers, so the winning chances of today’s match for Ruby Trichy Warriors have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Ruby Trichy Warriors have a 56% chance to win this match IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans has a 44% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the decision of all previously played matches of Tamil Nadu Premier League. We had seen in the previous editions of this tournament that chase is the best option for both teams at the venue of Chennai. Almost 70% of matches had been won by the bowling first. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 6th Match match of Tamil Nadu Premier League season 2022 is scheduled to be held at Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli. The pitch here at this venue is flat and good for batting as there is no bounce and pace. Out-field at this venue is very fast and the ball will travel to the boundary very quickly. It also has a lot of help for the spin bowlers but almost all teams in this tournament have a strong batting order so this does not matter. According to the live cricket score, a total of 190 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast in Tirunelveli is good for a cricket match. The forecast is predicting almost no chances of rain on match day and we will have a full match to enjoy.
Possible Playing XI of Both Teams
Ruby Trichy Warriors Rahil Shah (c), M Poiyamozhi, Amit Sathvik, Nidhish Rajagopal, Adithya Ganesh (wk), Muhammed Adnan Khan, Antony Dhas, P Saravana Kumar, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, Ajay Krishna, Murali Vijay.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans S Siddharth, S Aravind, Maan K Bafna, P Francis Rokins, R Rajkumar, S Mohan Prasath, K Gowtham Thamarai Kannan, Aswin Crist, Tushar Raheja, A Karuppusamy, M Mohammed, Dinesh Karthik.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 27th June 2022
Time: 01:45 PM GMT / 07:15 PM LOCAL / 07:15 PM IST
Stadium: Indian Cement Company Ground
Location: Tirunelveli, India
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Tamil Nadu
Ruby Trichy Warriors Squad
Rahil Shah (c), Akash Sumra, Santosh Shiv, MS Sanjay, P Sugendhiran, Atheeq Ur Rahman, Hemanth Kumar, M Mathivannan, R Ganesh, S Gokul Moorthi, N Niranjan, Jasper Benjamin, Murali Vijay, Amit Sathvik, Nidhish Rajagopal, Adithya Ganesh (wk), Muhammed Adnan Khan, Antony Dhas, P Saravana Kumar, M Poiyamozhi, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, Ajay Krishna.
IDream Tiruppur Tamizhans Squad
S Dinesh, S Manigandan, R Rajkumar, S Mohan Prasath, S Siddharth, S Aravind, Maan K Bafna, P Francis Rokins, K Gowtham Thamarai Kannan, Aswin Crist, Tushar Raheja, A Karuppusamy, M Mohammed, Dinesh Karthik, N Mohammed Ashik, M Affan Khader, Adhithya Giridhar, L Sathiyannaarayan, S T Natarajan, R I Raaj Kumar, S Ashwin Balaji, M Rooban Raj.