Today Cricket Match Prediction, South Africa vs Pakistan, 1st T20 Match. Who Will Win, On Apr 10, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the T20 cricket. The 1st T20 match of the Pakistan tour of South Africa is scheduled to be held on Saturday, 10th April 2021 at The Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg. We are posting safe, secure, and accurate today match prediction of all matches of Pakistan and South Africa.
South Africa Reviews
South Africa had lost the ODI series and now, they are going to face Pakistan in the T20 series without their key players. Had the South African board made a mistake to allow their main players to play in IPL?, we think the time will decide this. This series is going to be a huge test for South Africa and it will be interesting to watch how their bench players perform. The T20 world cup is not far and this series can help South Africa to test the players who are mostly on benches. Janneman Malan and Reeza Hendricks will open the batting inning for South Africa. Janneman Malan had almost performed in the match where he got the opportunity while Reeza Hendricks had to get the good form.
Rassie van der Dussen can bat at number three follwed by Heinrich Klassen, Temba Bavuma, Dwaine Pretorius, and Wihaan Lubbe. We can not say that this batting order is weak but also not much stronger. There is a gap in power hitting in the lower order and this can be a huge issue for South Africa. Tabraiz Shamsi will be leading the bowling department. We know that he is a top-ranked bowler in the T20 format and can create problems for the batting order of Pakistan. We know that he does not have a good record against Pakistan but now, things are different. Lutho Sipamla, Bjorn Fortuin, and Beuran Hendricks also have to play a key role to handle the bowling department in absence of Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje.
Pakistan is going to make some interesting changes in the squad for the T20 series. The players who had to give the best performance in the most recent uncompleted PSL season had been picked for the national team. The batting order of Pakistan is strong lead by Babar Azam who is in the superb form of his life. There is no doubt that he is the best batsman in the world when it comes to the t20 format of cricket. Mohammad Hafeez, Haider Ali, and Sharjeel Khan are also available for the selection for the first match. Fakhar Zaman is also in the t20 squad after smashing near about three centuries in the ODI series.
There will be a competition between Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Sarfaraz Ahmed, and Faheem Ashraf for available three spots in the middle order. We think that Mohammad Nawaz will miss this match if Usman Qadir is picked as a spin bowler. The bowling department of Pakistan is also strong which is going to lead by Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, and maybe Hassan Ali. Hassan Ali smashed four sixes in the last ODI match and we think he will be picked for this match due to his power-hitting capability. Pakistan had won the ODI series earlier but they are known as one of the best teams in t20 format. We know that they had ruled the t20 world for a long time.
South Africa T20 Stats and History
South Africa had a total of 127 T20 matches to his account. They won 72 matches while opposing teams won 54 matches while their one match was ended with no result.
Pakistan T20 History and Stats
Pakistan had played 163 T20 matches so far. They won 100 matches while opposing teams won 61 matches Two matches of Pakistan were ended with no result. Rember that Pakistan is the only team that had won 100 t20 matches.
South Africa vs Pakistan T20 History and Stats
South Africa had faced Pakistan in 17 T20 matches where South Africa 9 matches and Pakistan had won 8 matches against South Africa.
Favorite Team in Our Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Pakistan is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Pakistan a favorite team to win this match.
Key players of Pakistan like Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman, and Shaheen Afridi are in superb form
The key players of South Africa will not available for this match
The batting order of Pakistan is strong and in good form
Home ground and conditions are in the favor of South Africa
South Africa team is an overall strong team as compared to Pakistan
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Sides
Pakistan has a strong batting order on the side which in excellent form. So the winning chances of today match for Pakistan have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today match is mentioned as under.
Pakistan has a 56% chance to win this match South Africa has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss can play an important role in the decision of this match. According to toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may elect to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd match of this series and scheduled to be held at Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg. Pitch here in this stadium is a batting favored and with a little bit of bounce that may help the seamers. Spinners can play a key role in this pitch. A score of near about 180 runs should be as par.
Weather Report for This Match
The weather forecast for Johannesburg is good for this match. There are some chances of rain and that is possible that we may have a short match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for South Africa vs Pakistan. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Pakistan and South Africa is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 10th April 2021
Time: 12:30 PM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL / 06:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: The Wanderers Stadium
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Known as: Kent Park
Ends: Corlett Drive End, Golf Course End
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Gauteng, Transvaal
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 23
Matches won batting first: 12
Matches won bowling first: 11
Average 1st Inns scores: 170
Average 2nd Inns scores: 141
Highest total recorded: 260/6 (20 Ov) by SL vs KEN
Lowest total recorded: 83/10 (15.5 Ov) by BAN vs SL
Highest score chased: 208/2 (17.4 Ov) by RSA vs WI
Lowest score defended: 118/7 (14 Ov) by RSA vs BAN
South Africa T20 Squad
Temba Bavuma (C) Bjorn Fortuin, Beuran Hendricks, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen, George Linde, Rassie van der Dussen, Janneman Malan, Sisanda Magala, Dwaine Pretorius, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lutho Sipamla, Kyle Verreynne (wk), Pite van Biljon, Migael Pretorius, Lizaad Williams, Wihan Lubbe.
Pakistan T20 Squad
Babar Azam (C), Shadab Khan, Arshad Iqbal, Asif Ali, Danish Aziz, Faheem Ashraf, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sharjeel Khan, Usman Qadir.