Today Cricket Match Prediction, South Africa Women vs Australia Women, T20 World Cup 2020, Semi-Final 2. Who Will Win, On March 5, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The Semi-Final 2 Match of Women’s World Cup 2020 is scheduled to play between South Africa Women and Australia Women on Thursday, 5th March 2020 at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of world cup free.
South Africa Women Previews
The performance of South Africa Women had been outstanding in this tournament. They played a total of four matches with three wins to their name. Their one match was ended with no result and they are leading the points table of group B after the end of league stage matches. Their most recent match against West Indies Women was ended with no result due to rain. They won their previous match against Pakistan Women by the margin of 17 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order had an average performance in that match. They put a total of 136 runs on the board.
Laura Wolvaardt was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 53 runs on the 36 deliveries with the help of eight boundaries. Marizanne Kapp also performed well with the bat. She scored 31 runs. South Africa won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 137 runs and leaked 119 runs in their 20 overs inning. Nonkululeko Mlaba, Shabnim Ismail, and the skipper, Dane van Niekerk picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Australia Women Previews
Australia Women team also had been good in this tournament. They played a total of four matches at the league stage with three wins to their name. They lost one match and are in the second position of group A after the end of league stage matches. They won their previous match against New Zealand Women with a margin of four runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order had a superb performance in that match. They scored 155 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Beth Mooney was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 60 runs on 50 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and two maximum sixes.
The skipper, Meg Lanning, and Ellyse Perry scored 21 runs each while Ashleigh Gardner had 20 runs to her name. The bowling unit of the Australia women team had an outstanding performance in the previous match. They defended the target of 156 runs and leaked 151 runs in their 20 overs inning. Georgia Wareham was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in her four overs bowled out against 17 runs. Megan Schutt also picked three wickets while she was charged for 28 runs in her four overs bowled out.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Australia Women is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Australia Women a favorite team to win this match.
Australia women have a decent record while playing against South Africa women
The batting order of Australia Women is in excellent form
The performance of Australia Women team was outstanding in their previous match
Australia Women team is strong as compared to the South Africa team
The bowling unit of South Africa Women is also strong and is in excellent form
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
The performance of South Africa Women had been good in this tournament and they are a well-balanced team. They are also the unbeaten team of this tournament, so the winning chances of today match for South Africa Women have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
South Africa Women have 51% chance to win this match Australia Women have 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is playing an important role in the decision of all matches of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Semi-Final 2 of Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. The pitch here at this stadium has something in it for both batsmen and bowlers. It is typically a little slow and low but very flat. The pace bowlers have very little to work with and it is the slower bowlers that will be the bigger threat.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Sydney is predicting some chances of rain on the matchday but hopefully, it should clear up by the time the match gets started.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Check out the Dream11 lineup for the 20th Women’s T20 World Cup match to be played between South Africa Women vs Australia Women.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 5th March 2020
Time: 08:00 AM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground
Location: Sydney, Australia
Known as: Sydney Cricket Ground No. 1; Garrison Ground (1848-1877), Association Ground
Dimensions: 156m long, 154m wide
Ends: Paddington End, Randwick End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, Sydney Sixers
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules Football (Sydney Swans)
Curator: Tom Parker
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 156
Average 2nd Inns scores: 134
Highest total recorded: 221/5 (20 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Highest score chased: 200/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 150/7 (20 Ov) by AUS vs NZ