Today Cricket Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals, IPL T20 2020, 47th Match. Who Will Win, On Oct 27, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 47th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Delhi Capitals on Tuesday, 27th October 2020 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad had been below the belt in this edition of the Indian Premier League. Just four wins in 11 matches played had put them in the second position from the bottom of the points table. They are in a critical situation as they had three matches left and almost all matches are must-win for them to have a hope of getting into the playoffs. They were beaten by Kings XI Punjab in the most recent match that they could easily win. They won the toss and decided to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked just 126 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Rashid Khan was the most economical bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 14 runs. Jason Holder also picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 27 runs. Sandeep Sharma was the other bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked 29 runs. Khaleel Ahmed and T Natarajan were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. Khaleel Ahmed leaked 31 runs in four overs T Natarajan was charged for 23 runs in his four overs bowled out.
Sunrisers Hyderabad lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their batting order. They failed to chase the target of 127 runs and were all-out in 19.5 overs after scoring 114 runs. They had a superb start of 56 runs for the opening partnership but after that, they failed to continue the momentum. The skipper, David Warner was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 35 runs on 20 deliveries with the help of three boundaries and two sixes. Vijay Shankar scored 26 runs while he faced 27 balls and smashed four boundaries. Jonny Bairstow had 19 runs to his name while Manish Pandey could manage to score 15 runs. This was the first match in the history of the Indian Premier League where almost four batsmen from a side failed to open the account on the scoreboard. Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, and Khaleel Ahmed were the batters who got out on the golden duck.
Delhi Capitals Reviews
Delhi Capitals were in an excellent position and were leading the points table of this season of the Indian Premier League but lost in a couple of matches had moved them on the second position of the points table. They had to win the upcoming matches and stay in the top two teams. They had played a total of 11 matches so far with seven wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding the 2nd position on the leader. They were beaten by Kolkata Knight Riders in their most recent match by a handsome margin of 59 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive in that match. They leaked 194 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Anrich Nortje was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 27 runs. Kagiso Rabada and Marcus Stoinis also picked two wickets each in the previous match. Tushar Deshpande, Axar Patel, and Ravichandran Ashwin failed to pick any wicket.
The batting order of Delhi Capitals almost failed to perform well in the previous match. They failed to chase the target of 195 runs and could manage to score 135 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Shreyas Iyer was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 47 runs on 38 deliveries with the help of five boundaries. Rishabh Pant was the other batsman from the DC side who put some runs on the board. He scored 27 runs while he faced 33 deliveries and smashed two boundaries and one six. Ravichandran Ashwin remained not out after scoring 14 runs while Shimron Hetmyer had 10 runs to his name. Kagiso Rabada and Axar Patel scored nine runs each while Marcus Stoinis and Shikhar Dhawan scored six runs each.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Delhi Capitals had performed in the most recent matches and are in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the RR at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL prediction, Delhi Capitals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Delhi Capitals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
The top batting order of SRH is much stronger as compared to the DC
The key players of Delhi Capitals are in good form
Delhi Capitals have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Delhi Capitals is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is the part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Delhi Capitals have 51% chances to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 47th Match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 180 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals 47th Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 27th October 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
Kane Williamson, David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Virat Singh, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Basil Thampi, Abhishek Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, K Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Mitchell Marsh, Bavanaka Sandeep, Fabian Allen, Abdul Samad, Sanjay Yadav, Rashid Khan.
Delhi Capitals Squad
Shreyas Iyer (c), Kagiso Rabada, Marcus Stoinis, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Shimron Hetmyer, Alex Carey, Mohit Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Lalit Yadav, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Tushar Deshpande, Rishabh Pant, Harshal Patel, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Anrich Nortje, Daniel Sams.