Today Cricket Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians, IPL T20 2020, 56th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 03, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 56th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians on Tuesday, 3rd November 2020 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad had performed average in this season of the Indian Premier League and this is their last and must-win match. They had played 13 matches with six wins to their name. They had lost seven matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Royal Challengers Bangalore in their most recent match with a handsome margin of five wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked just 120 runs in their inning of 20 overs and almost all bowlers from their side performed well. Sandeep Sharma was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 20 runs. Jason Holder also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his two overs bowled out while he was charged for 24 runs. T Natarajan, Shahbaz Nadeem, and Rashid Khan pick one wicket each in the previous match.
The performance of the batting order of Sunrisers Hyderabad was not impressive but they chased the target of 121 runs in 14.1 overs and lost five key wickets. Wriddhiman Saha was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 39 runs while he faced 32 deliveries and smashed four boundaries and one six. Manish Pandey also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 26(19) balls with the help of three boundaries and one six. Jason Holder smashed the inning of 26 runs on just 10 deliveries with the help of one boundary and three huge sixes. Abhishek Sharma, Kane Williamson, and the skipper, David Warner scored eight runs each while Abdul Samad remained not out.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
The defending champion, Mumbai Indians are trending in this season of IPL T20 and had qualified for the playoff. They had played a total of 13 matches with nine wins to their name. They had lost just four matches and are leading the points table. They have two chances to qualify for the final of this season’s Indian Premier League. They had won their previous match against Delhi Capitals with a handsome margin of nine wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was outstanding in the previous match. They leaked just 110 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Jasprit Bumrah was the most successful bowler from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 17 runs. Trent Boult was the other bowler who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 21 runs. Coulter-Nile and Rahul Chahar picked one wicket each while Krunal Pandya and Jayant Yadav failed to pick any wicket.
The batting order of Mumbai Indians also performed well in the previous match. They chased the target of 111 runs in 14.2 overs. Ishan Kishan was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 72 runs. He faced 47 deliveries and smashed eight boundaries and three sixes. Quinton de Kock also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 26(28) runs and smashed two boundaries. Suryakumar Yadav also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 12 runs while he faced 11 balls and smashed one boundary. He also remained not out till the chase of the target. The batting order and the bowling unit of Mumbai Indians are strong and are in good form. This match could be a warm-up match for MI for the semi-final match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians had performed in the most recent matches and are in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the Sunrisers Hyderabad at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL T20 prediction, Mumbai Indians is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indian had won most of its played matches
The key players of Mumbai Indians are in good form
Mumbai Indians has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Mumbai Indians have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Mumbai Indians are full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians have 52% chances to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 56th Match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 180 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians 56th Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 3rd November 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest score chased: 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
David Warner (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Abhishek Sharma, Jason Holder, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, Jonny Bairstow, Mohammad Nabi, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Bavanaka Sandeep, Billy Stanlake, Fabian Allen, Virat Singh, Basil Thampi, Khaleel Ahmed, Sanjay Yadav, Priyam Garg, Prithvi Raj Yarra.