Today Cricket Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, IPL T20 2020, Eliminator. Who Will Win, On Nov 06, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The Eliminator of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Friday, 6th November 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad is into the playoff of the Indian Premier League for the fifth consecutive time. Their performance in this season of the IPL T20 had been average at the league stage. They had played a total of 14 matches at the league stage with seven wins and the same losses. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over the defending champions and the best performing team of this tournament, Mumbai Indians with a handsome margin of 10 wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good in the previous match and leaked just 149 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. Sandeep Sharma was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 34 runs.
Shahbaz Nadeem also performed well in the previous match and picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked 19 runs. Jason Holder was the other bowler from the SRH side who picked two wickets in his four overs while he leaked 25 runs. Rashid Khan picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 32 runs. T Natarajan was the only wicket-less bowler from their side who failed to pick any wicket. He leaked 38 runs in his four overs bowled out. The performance of their batting order was also outstanding in the previous match. They chased the target of 150 runs without losing any wicket. The skipper, David Warner was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 85 runs on just 58 deliveries and smashed 10 boundaries and one six. He remained not out till the chase of the target. Wriddhiman Saha was the other batsmen who scored 58 runs while he faced 45 balls and smashed seven boundaries and one six.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Reviews
Royal Challengers Bangalore is in the playoff of the Indian Premier League after a gap of six years. It was back in 2014 when they qualified for the playoff. Their performance in this tournament had been good at the league stage. Like all other teams, they also played 14 matches at the league stage with seven wins and the same losses. They are holding the 4th position on the points table after the end of league stage matches. They were beaten by Delhi Capitals in the last league stage match by the margin of six wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was not impressive in that match. They could manage to score 152 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Devdutt Padikkal was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 52 runs on 41 deliveries with the help of five boundaries. AB de Villiers could manage to score 35 runs in the previous match while the skipper, Virat Kohli had 29 runs to his name.
Washington Sundar, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Isuru Udana, and Shahbaz Ahmed failed to put some runs on the board. The bowling unit of RCB failed to defend the target of 153 runs and was charged for the target in 19 overs. Shahbaz Ahmed was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 26 runs. Washington Sundar picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 24 runs. Mohammed Siraj was the other bowler who picked one wicket in his three overs bowled out while he leaked 29 runs. Chris Morris, Yuzvendra Chahal, and Isuru Udana were the bowler who failed to pick any wicket. Chris Morris leaked 19 runs in two overs bowled out while Yuzvendra Chahal was charged for 29 runs in his four overs bowled out.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Sunrisers Hyderabad had performed well in the most recent matches and is in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the Royal Challengers Bangalore at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL T20 prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Sunrisers Hyderabad a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Sunrisers Hyderabad is in better form and seems to have found a nice balance to its playing eleven
The key players of Royal Challengers Bangalore are in good form
Royal Challengers Bangalore had lost four matches in a row
Royal Challengers Bangalore has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Royal Challengers Bangalore have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Sunrisers Hyderabad is performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Sunrisers Hyderabad is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have 51% chances to win this match Royal Challengers Bangalore has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Eliminator of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Dubai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Eliminator IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 6th November 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 19
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
Kane Williamson, David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Priyam Garg, Vijay Shankar, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Virat Singh, Basil Thampi, Abhishek Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Sandeep Sharma, Shahbaz Nadeem, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan, Bavanaka Sandeep, Fabian Allen, Abdul Samad, Sanjay Yadav, Rashid Khan, Jason Holder, Prithvi Raj Yarra.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Parthiv Patel (wk), Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Chris Morris, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Shahbaz Ahmed, Devdutt Padikkal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Navdeep Saini, Dale Steyn, Pawan Negi, Isuru Udana, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Washington Sundar, Pavan Deshpande, Adam Zampa.