Today Cricket Match Prediction, Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers, BBL T20 2020-21, Final. Who Will Win, On Feb 6, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of BBL T20. The Final of Big Bash League 2020-21 is scheduled to play between Sydney Sixers and Perth Scorchers on Saturday, 6th February 2021 at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and secure today match prediction for all matches of BBL free.
Sydney Sixers Reviews
Sydney Sixers remained the best performing team of the 10th season of the Big Bash League. They played a total of 14 matches at the league stage with nine wins to their name. They lost five matches were leading the points table of BBL T20 after the end of the league stage matches. They availed the first chance to qualify for the final and beat Perth Scorchers in the qualifier match by a handsome margin of nine wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They leaked 167 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Ben Dwarshuis was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 40 runs in his four overs.
Steve OKeefe, Carlos Brathwaite, Sean Abbott, and Jackson Bird picked one wicket each in the qualifier match against Perth Scorchers. Like the bowling, the batting order of Sydney Sixers also had an outstanding performance in the previous match. They chased the target of 168 runs in just 17 overs. James Vince was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 98 runs. He faced 53 deliveries and smashed 14 boundaries and one six. Josh Philippe also had an outstanding performance in the previous match. He scored 45 runs on 28 deliveries with the help of four boundaries and two sixes. Daniel Hughes was the other batsman from the Sixers side who had some runs to his name. He scored 21 runs and remained not out till the chase of the target.
Perth Scorchers Reviews
Perth Scorchers is the other team that had an outstanding performance in this season of the BBL T20. Like all other teams, they also played a total of 14 matches at the league stage with eight wins to their name. They lost five matches while their one match was ended with no result. They were holding the 2nd position on the points table after the end of the league stage matches. They failed to avail themselves the first chance to make their way to the final but they succeed in avail the second chance and won the challenger match against Brisbane Heat with a handsome margin of 49 runs. That was a rain-affected match and was decided through the DLS method. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was just outstanding. They scored a total of 189 runs in 18.1 overs. Liam Livingstone was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 77 runs. He faced 39 deliveries and smashed five boundaries and six huge sixes.
Cameron Bancroft was the other batsman from their side who put some runs on the board. He scored 58 runs on 42 deliveries and smashed six boundaries. He remained not out till the end of their inning. Mitchell Marsh also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 49 runs while he faced 28 deliveries and smashed five boundaries and two sixes. He also remained not out. Like the batting, the bowling unit of Perth Scorchers also performed well in the previous match. They defended the target of 199 runs and leaked 150 runs in their inning of 18 overs. Aaron Hardie was the highest wicket-taker from their side but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 46 runs in his four overs bowled out and picked three wickets. Jason Behrendorff, Andrew Tye, and Fawad Ahmed picked two wickets each in the previous match.
Head to Head Record Between Sydney Sixers and Perth Scorchers
Total Matches: 10
Sydney Sixers Won: 5
Perth Scorchers Won: 5
Performance of both teams in recent five matches
Sydney Sixers: 3
Perth Scorchers: 3
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Sydney Sixers are overall a strong team as compared to the Perth Scorchers at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Sydney Sixers are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Sydney Sixers a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
James Vince, Josh Philippe, and Carlos Brathwaite are in good form for Sydney Sixers
The bowling unit of Perth Scorchers is in good form
Both teams have a strong batting order in the side at least on papers
Perth Scorchers had already beaten Sydney Sixers in this tournament
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Perth Scorchers is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Perth Scorchers have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Perth Scorchers have a 51% chance to win this match Sydney Sixers has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of Big Bash League. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in this kind of big matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Final match of Big Bash League 2020-21 is going to be held at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. According to the live cricket score, a total of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast in Sydney is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers, Final. After checking the latest player’s availability, the dream11 team prediction for this match of Sydney Sixers vs Perth Scorchers is mentioned under.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 6th February 2021
Time: 08:40 AM GMT / 07:40 PM LOCAL / 02:10 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sydney Cricket Ground
Location: Sydney, Australia
Known as: Sydney Cricket Ground No. 1; Garrison Ground (1848-1877), Association Ground
Dimensions: 156m long, 154m wide
Ends: Paddington End, Randwick End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, Sydney Sixers
Other Sports: it is home to Australian Rules Football (Sydney Swans)
Curator: Tom Parker
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 5
Average 1st Inns scores: 160
Average 2nd Inns scores: 140
Highest total recorded: 221/5 (20 Ov) by AUS vs ENG
Highest score chased: 200/3 (20 Ov) by IND vs AUS
Lowest score defended: 134/5 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs RSAW
Perth Scorchers Squad
Liam Livingstone, Cameron Bancroft, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Jason Roy, Matthew Kelly, Corey Rocchiccioli.
Sydney Sixers Squad
Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe, Jackson Bird, Lloyd Pope, Hayden Kerr, Justin Avendano, Nicholas Bertus, Jack Edwards, Ben Manenti, Gurinder Sandhu, Jake Ball.