The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of T20 cricket. The 21st Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Jozi Stars and Paarl Rocks on Sunday, 1st December 2019 at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg. We are providing safe, secure and accurate today match prediction for all matches of MSL free.
Jozi Stars Reviews
ozi Stars is the worst performing team of this season of MSL so far. They had played a total of six matches and are still searching for a win. They are laying at the bottom of the points table. They lost their most recent match against Tshwane Spartans by the margin of 20 runs. They lost the toss and were put into the field first. Their bowling unit had an average performance in that match. They were charged for 155 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Daniel Christian and Aaron Phangiso picked two wickets each while Lizaad Williams and Duanne Olivier got one wicket each.
The batting order of Jozi Stars once again failed to perform well in their previous match. They were all-out after scoring 135 runs in 18.3 overs while chasing the target of 156 runs. Chris Gayle was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 54 runs on 27 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and four maximum sixes. Temba Bavuma also played a good inning with the bat. He scored 35 runs. The middle-order batting order of Jozi Stars totally failed to give their best performance in that match. Their seven batsmen got out after scoring a total of just 23 runs.
Paarl Rocks Reviews
Paarl Rocks are the second-best performing team of this season of Mzansi Super League. They had played a total of seven matches till now with four wins to their name. They lost two matches while their one match was ended without any result. They are holding the second position on the points table of MSL 2019. They were beaten by Tshwane Spartans in their previous match by the margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. Their batting order almost collapsed in that match. They could manage to score 126 runs and were all-out in 19.4 overs. Cameron Delport was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 25 runs on 12 deliveries.
The bowling unit of Paarl Rocks also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They could not defend a low target of 127 runs and were charged for the target in just 15 overs. Bjorn Fortuin was the most economical bowler from their side who picked one wicket in that match against 21 runs in his four overs bowled out. Hardus Viljoen also picked one wicket but he was charged for plenty of runs. He leaked 42 runs in just three overs bowled out.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
According to our match prediction, Paarl Rocks is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Paarl Rocks a favorite team to win this match. Some reasons are mentioned below.
Paarl Rocks had won four out of seven completed matches
Paarl Rocks have a better bowling attack in the side
Jozi Stars has a weaker bowling attack when compared with the Paarl Rocks
Both teams have problems at the top of the batting order
Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides
The performance of Paarl Rocks was amazing in their previous match against Paarl Rocks, so the winning chances of Paarl Rocks for today match have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Paarl Rocks have a 53% chance to win this match Jozi Stars has 47% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss will play an important role in the decision of this match as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 21st match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is scheduled to be held at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg. We are expecting an excellent batting surface with some nice pace and carry. Batsmen will enjoy their batting on this pitch. This pitch also has something in it for the bowlers.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Johannesburg is good for this match. There are some chances of rain on the matchday but we are hoping for a full match without any interruptions.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Jozi Stars vs Paarl Rocks. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Jozi Stars vs Paarl Rocks is mentioned under.
JZS vs PRS DREAM11 LINEUP
WICKET-KEEPER: Mangaliso Michele BATSMEN: Reeza Hendricks (VC) James Vince Temba Bavuma Henry Davids Cameron Delport ALL-ROUNDERS: Dan Christian Isuru Udana BOWLERS: BJ Fortuin (C) Tabraiz Shamsi Kagiso Rabada
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 1st December 2019
Time: 08:00 AM GMT / 10:00 AM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: New Wanderers Stadium
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Known as: New Wanderers Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Transvaal