Match Preview – Today Cricket Match Prediction, Galle Gladiators vs Dambulla Viiking, LPL T20 2020, 17th Match. Who Will Win, Playing XI, Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips, Pitch Report. On Dec 09, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The 17th Match of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Galle Gladiators and Galle Gladiators on Wednesday, 9th December 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Galle Gladiators Reviews
Galle Gladiators had bounced back after losing five matches in a row. Now they had played six matches with one win and five losses. They are situated at the 4th position on the points table and have to win this match to cement their place in the playoff. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Colombo Kings in their most recent match with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit once again failed to perform well in that match. They were charged for 171 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Mohammad Amir was the most successful bowler from their side who picked five wickets in his four overs bowled out against 26 runs.
Dambulla Viiking Reviews
Dambulla Viiking had performed well in this tournament and they are the second-best performing team of this season of the Lanka Premier League right now. They had played a total of six matches with four wins to their name. They had lost one match and their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the 2nd position on the points table. Their most recent match against Jaffna Stallions was ended with no result due to rain. They had won their most recent completed match against Galle Gladiators in the most recent match with a margin of nine runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 207 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Upul Tharanga was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 77(54) runs with the help of 11 boundaries and one six.
Niroshan Dickwella scored 60(37) runs and smashed five boundaries and three sixes. The skipper, Dasun Shanaka could manage to score 37 runs. The performance of the bowling unit of Dambulla Viiking was not impressive but they defended the target of 208 runs and leaked 198 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Anwar Ali was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 37 runs. Kasun Rajitha, Samit Patel, Ramesh Mendis, and the skipper, Dasun Shanaka picked one wicket each while Sudeep Tyagi, Samiullah Shinwari, and Malinda Pushpakumara were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Dambulla Viiking is also overall a strong team as compared to the Galle Gladiators at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Dambulla Viiking is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Dambulla Viiking a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Dambulla Viiking had performed well in this tournament
Dambulla Viiking has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Dambulla Viiking have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Galle Gladiators is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Dambulla Viiking is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Dambulla Viiking have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Dambulla Viiking have 54% chances to win this match Galle Gladiators has 46% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 17th Match of Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Galle Gladiators vs Dambulla Viiking 17th Match LPL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 9th December 2020
Time: 02:30 PM GMT / 08:00 PM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL