Today Cricket Match Prediction, Adelaide Strikers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women, WBBL 2022, Challenger Match. Who Will Win, On November 24, 2022
Table of Contents
The Challenger match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Adelaide Strikers Women and Brisbane Heat Women on Thursday, 24th November 2022 at Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide, South Australia.
Adelaide Strikers Women Reviews
Adelaide Strikers Women had performed well in the previous matches and are in good form. We are sure that they will give a tough time to Brisbane Heat Women in this match. Laura Wolvaardt has been outstanding in this tournament and scored 341 runs in this tournament. Katie Mack is another batter who had been good in this tournament and had scored 317 runs so far in Women’s Big Bash League 2022. Megan Schutt had proved the highest wicket-taker from their side with 23 wickets to her name in this tournament. Amanda-Jade Wellington had picked 21 wickets. Adelaide Strikers Women had won their most recent match against Sydney Thunder Women with a margin of 26 runs.
The batting order of Adelaide Strikers Women performed well in the previous match and scored 144 runs in 20 overs. Wolvaardt was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 75 runs on 56 balls with the help of 12 boundaries. Dottin scored 23 runs while Madeline Penna had 18 runs to her name. The way how the bowling unit of Adelaide Strikers Women performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They defended the target of 145 runs and send the full team of Sydney Thunder Women back to the pavilion on a total of 118 runs in 19.3 overs. Megan Schutt was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked six wickets in 3.3 overs against just 19 runs. Deandra Dottin had two wickets to her name while Jemma Barsby and Amanda Wellington picked one wicket each.
Brisbane Heat Women Reviews
Brisbane Heat Women had won their most recent match against Hobart Hurricanes Women with a big margin of 44 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was just outstanding. They scored a total of 179 runs in 20 overs. Almost all batters from their side put some runs on the board. D Wyatt was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side scoring 52 runs on 38 balls with the help of six boundaries and two huge sixes. Laura Harris also had an outstanding performance with the bat. She scored 44 runs in just 14 balls and smashed six boundaries and three huge sixes. Charli Knott remained not out after scoring 23 runs while Georgia Voll had 17 runs to her name.
The bowling unit of Brisbane Heat Women also performed well in the previous match and defended the target of 180 runs and leaked 135 runs in 20 overs. They used seven bowlers in this match and the skipper, Jess Jonassen was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side with four wickets to her name in four overs against 23 runs. Charli Knott, Amelia Kerr, and Courtney Sippel picked one wicket each while Nicola Hancock, Georgia Voll, and Jess Kerr were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Hancock and Kerr are the leading bowlers of Brisbane Heat Women but they were not good in the previous match. These both bowlers leaked 47 runs. Brisbane Heat Women is still a strong team and we are hoping that they will give a tough time to the Strikers in this match.
AS-W vs BH-W Head-to-Head Records
Total Matches: 18
ADSW Won: 07
BBHW Won: 11
Brisbane Heat Women is the strong team as compared to the Adelaide Strikers Women at least on paper and also had much experience. According to our WBBL T20 prediction, Brisbane Heat Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Brisbane Heat Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under.
Brisbane Heat Women has a good record while playing against Adelaide Strikers Women
Megan Schutt and Wolvaardt are in good form for Adelaide Strikers Women
The batting order of Adelaide Strikers Women is in good form
Brisbane Heat Women had won the previous match and will be confident
Brisbane Heat Women is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Brisbane Heat Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Brisbane Heat Women have a 52% chance to win this match Adelaide Strikers Women has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play important in the result of every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The Challenger Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at the Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide, South Australia. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for South Australia is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
AS-W vs BH-W Dream11 Fantasy Tips
We will update you shortly.
Date: Thursday, 24th November 2022
Time: 08:10 AM GMT / 06:40 PM LOCAL / 01:40 PM IST
Stadium: Karen Rolton Oval
Location: Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Known as: Park 25
Ends: Cnr Port, Goal Roads
Time Zone: UTC +10:30
Home to: Australian Cricket Academy
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs
Total matches: 3
Matches won batting first: 2
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 157
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 247/7 (50 Ov) by AUSW vs NZW
The lowest total recorded: 86/10 (41.1 Ov) by AUSW vs NZW
The highest score chased: 129/1 (34.2 Ov) by AUSW vs INDW
The lowest score defended: 97/9 (50 Ov) by NZW vs AUSW