Today Cricket Match Prediction, Adelaide Strikers Women vs Sydney Thunder Women, WBBL T20 2020, 50th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 21, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 50th Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Adelaide Strikers Women and Sydney Thunder Women on Saturday, 21st November 2020 at Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Adelaide Strikers Women Reviews
Adelaide Strikers Women had failed to perform well in this season of the WBBL T20 so far. They had played a total of 12 matches with just five wins to their name. They had lost six matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are laying at the 6th position on the points table. They had lost their most recent match against Melbourne Renegades Women by a handsome margin of seven wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. Their batting order almost failed to perform well in that match. They could manage to score just 122 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Wolvaardt was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 36(40) runs with the help of two boundaries and one six. Madeline Penna also had a good performance with the bat. She remained not out after scoring 26(13) runs and smashed two boundaries and the same huge sixes.
The bowling unit of Adelaide Strikers Women failed to defend a low target of 123 runs and was charged for the target in just 17.3 overs. Tahlia McGrath was the most successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in her 3.3 overs bowled out against 19 runs bowled out. Amanda Wellington also picked one wicket while she was charged 19 runs in her two overs bowled out. Stafanie Taylor, Darcie Brown, and the skipper, Megan Schutt were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. Stafanie Taylor leaked 13 runs in her four overs bowled out.
Sydney Thunder Women Reviews
The performance of Sydney Thunder Women had been average in this season of the Women Big Bash League. They had won five out of 12 matches played. They had lost five matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They were beaten by their city fellow team, Sydney Sixers Women in their previous match by the margin of 4 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit had an average performance in that match. They leaked 147 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sammy-Jo Johnson was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her four overs bowled out against 25 runs.
Shabnim Ismail and Hannah Darlington picked two wickets each while Samantha Bates, Lauren Smith, and H Knight were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. The batting order of Thunder also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They could manage to score 143 runs while chasing the target of 148 runs. Phoebe Litchfield was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 46(36) runs with the help of seven boundaries. The skipper, Rachael Haynes scored 27(22) runs while she smashed four boundaries. Rachel Trenaman and Heather Knight scored 16 runs each while Tahlia Wilson had 15 runs to her name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Adelaide Strikers Women is the best performing team of this tournament and is a strong team as compared to the Sydney Thunder Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Adelaide Strikers Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Adelaide Strikers Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under.
Adelaide Strikers Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Adelaide Strikers Women is strong
Adelaide Strikers Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Adelaide Strikers Women is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Adelaide Strikers Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Adelaide Strikers Women have 51% chances to win this match Sydney Thunder Women has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 50th Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be help at the Drummoyne Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Adelaide Strikers Women vs Sydney Thunder Women 50th Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Saturday, 21st November 2020
Time: 03:30 AM GMT / 02:30 PM LOCAL / 09:00 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Drummoyne Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Ends: City end, River end
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: Balmain, New South Wales
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 110
Highest total recorded: 150/3 (20 Ov) by THAIW vs PAKW
Lowest total recorded: 97/10 (17.1 Ov) by WIW vs ENGW
Lowest score defended: 132/4 (20 Ov) by INDW vs AUSW
Adelaide Strikers Women Squad
Tahlia McGrath, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Bridget Patterson, Stafanie Taylor, Amanda Wellington, Madeline Penna, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Sarah Coyte, Megan Schutt (c), Darcie Brown, Katie Perkins, Alex Price.