Today Cricket Match Prediction, Afghanistan vs Scotland, T20 World Cup, 17th Match. Who Will Win, On October 25, 2021
Table of Contents
The 17th Match of the T20 World Cup 2021/22 is scheduled to play Afghanistan vs Scotland on Monday, 25th October 2021 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
Afghanistan had played two warmup matches before their first match. They were beaten by South Africa by a handsome margin but in their second match, they beat West Indies quite easily. This will be a big match for Afghanistan and they will have to win this match to get some confidence to compete against the strong team of their groups like India, Pakistan, and New Zealand. The batting order of this team is good. Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mohammad Shahzad, and Hazratullah Zazai have a lot of responsibility on their shoulders.
Scotland had been just outstanding in the first round of the World Cup and had won their all-played matches. They had beaten Oman in their most recent match with a handsome margin of eight wickets. The performance of their bowling unit was just outstanding. They leaked 122 in their inning of 20 overs. Josh Davey was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 25 runs.
AFG vs SCO Head to Head
Afghanistan had played 6 matches against Scotland and Afghanistan had won all six matches played while Scotland is still searching for a win against Afghanistan.
Afghanistan is overall a strong team as compared to Scotland at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Afghanistan is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Afghanistan a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Afghanistan had never lost a T20 match against Scotland
The bowling unit of Afghanistan is much better than Scotland
Afghanistan had played a lot of cricket in the conditions of Dubai
The batting order of Afghanistan is strong and experienced
Afghanistan is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Afghanistan have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Afghanistan has a 60% chance to win this match Scotland has a 40% chance to win this match
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of World Cup T20. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in these kinds of big matches. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 17th Match of World Cup T20 2020-21 is going to be held at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 170 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast in Sharjah is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
AFG vs SCO Fantasy Tips
R Gurbaz BATSMEN:
H Zazai ALL-ROUNDERS:
M Nabi (VC) BOWLERS:
R Khan (C)
M ur Rahman
Date: Monday, 25th October 2021
Time: 08:00 PM BD
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 15
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 6
Average 1st Inns scores: 141
Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 44/10 (10 Ov) by NED vs SL
Highest score chased: 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Mohammad Nabi (c), Najibullah Zadran, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Shahzad, Rashid Khan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Hazratullah Zazai, Usman Ghani, Asghar Afghan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Karim Janat, Gulbadin Naib, Naveen-ul-Haq, Hamid Hassan, Fareed Ahmad.
Kyle Coetzer (c), Richie Berrington,Josh Davey, Alasdair Evans, Chris Greaves, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, George Munsey, Dylan Budge, Matthew Cross, Safyaan Sharif, Hamza Tahir, Craig Wallace, Mark Watt, Bradley Wheal.