Today Cricket Match Prediction, Australia vs South Africa, T20 World Cup, 13th Match. Who Will Win, On October 23, 2021
Table of Contents
The 13th Match of the T20 World Cup 2021 is scheduled to play Australia vs South Africa on Saturday, 23rd October 2021 at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
Australia is known as one of the best teams in T20 cricket. They have no title to their name but this time, the fans of this team will be hoping for the title. Australia had performed well in both warm-up matches but they still need to improve some important things. A big problem for this team is that their star batsmen are not in good form. David Warner had failed to score some runs in the recent edition of IPL and also in practice matches. Aaron Finch is the other batsman who is not scoring runs in recent times.
South Africa Reviews
South Africa is known as a consistent team in T20. They had won seven matches in a row and also had beaten Afghanistan and Pakistan in warm-up matches. They chased a big total on the board against Pakistan even after losing their two key batsmen in one over. There are some things that South Africa needs to improve but this is not meant that they are a weak team. Rassie van der Dussen had been just outstanding in the recent matches he had played while Temba Bavuma is also in good form. South Africa had used Temba Bavuma and Reeza Hendricks as opening batsmen but they had failed to perform as they were expecting.
Australia vs South Africa Head to Head
Australia had played 21 matches against South Africa Australia had won 13 while South Africa had won 8 matches.
Australia is overall a strong team as compared to South Africa at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Australia is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Australia a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Glenn Maxwell, Steven Smith, and Marcus Stoinis are in good form for Australia
Rassie van der Dussen and Aiden Markram are in good form for South Africa
Both teams have a strong batting order in the side at least on papers
The batting order of Australia is strong and experienced
Australia is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Australia have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Australia has a 54% chance to win this match South Africa has 46% chance to win this match
The toss will play an important role in the decision of all matches of World Cup T20. Having a good total on the board is always a big advantage in these kinds of big matches. According to our toss prediction, the team that will win the toss may choose to bat first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 13th match of World Cup T20 2020-21 is going to be held at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 180 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast in Abu Dhabi is predicting some clouds around on match day but the weather forecast does not predict rain. We should be able to have a full uninterrupted match.
AUS vs SA Fantasy Tips
Quinton de Kock (VC) BATSMEN:
Rassie van der Dussen
Aiden Markram ALL-ROUNDERS:
Glenn Maxwell (C)
Marcus Stoinis BOWLERS:
Date: Saturday, 23rd October 2021
Time: 08:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Known as: President His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 51
Matches won batting first: 23
Matches won bowling first: 28
Average 1st Inns scores: 140
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
South Africa Squad
Temba Bavuma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Aiden Markram, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj, Bjorn Fortuin, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Wiaan Mulder, Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada, Rassie van der Dussen, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Reeza Hendricks.
Aaron Finch (c), Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Josh Inglis, Mitchell Swepson, David Warner, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa.