Today Cricket Match Prediction, Bangla Tigers vs The Chennai Braves, Abu Dhabi T10 League, 8th Match. Who Will Win, On November 25, 2022
Table of Contents
The 8th Match of the T10 League is scheduled to play between Bangla Tigers and The Chennai Braves on Friday, 25th November 2022 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Bangla Tigers Reviews
The bowling unit of the Bangla Tigers performed well in the previous match as they won the toss and decided to field first. They leaked just 100 runs in 10 overs. Benny Howell was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in two overs against just 17 runs. Matheesha Pathirana was the other bowler who performed well and picked a wicket. He picked up one wicket in two overs against just 10 runs. Umair Ali was the other bowler who picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged with 19 runs just one over.
Rohan Mustafa and the skipper, Shakib Al Hasan were the bowlers who could not manage to pick any wicket. Bangla Tigers lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their batting order. They failed to chase the target of 101 runs and scored just 83 runs. Hazratullah Zazai was the highest run-scorer from their side scoring 35 runs on 26 balls with the help of three boundaries and two huge sixes. Evin Lewis scored 14 runs while Colin Munro remained not out after scoring 12 runs. We have no doubt that Bangla Tigers are a strong and experienced team and we are sure that they will perform well in the remaining matches.
Chennai Braves Reviews
The Chennai Braves totally failed to give the best performance in their very first match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League 2022. They won the toss and decided to field first. The performance of their bowling unit was good. They leaked 99 runs in 10 overs. James Fuller was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side with three wickets to his name in two overs against just 15 runs. Sikandar Raza also performed well and picked one wicket in two overs against 12 runs. Patrick Dooley also performed well and picked one wicket in two overs while he was charged with 16 runs. Henry Brookes was the other bowler who picked one wicket but he leaked a lot of runs. He was charged with 34 runs in two overs.
C Brathwaite was the only bowler from their side who could not manage to pick any wicket in the previous match. The batting order of The Chennai Braves totally failed to give the best performance in the previous match. They could manage to score 72 runs in ten overs while chasing the target of 100 runs. Just two batters from their side could manage to enter into the double figures. Carlos Brathwaite was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side scoring 22 runs on 14 balls with the help of two huge sixes. Vriitya Aravind was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He remained not out after scoring 18 runs on just eight balls. He smashed two boundaries and one huge six during his inning. Dawid Malan failed to open the account on the scoreboard while Adam Rossington scored just two runs.
According to our cricket match prediction, Bangla Tigers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make The Bangla Tigers a favorite team to win this match.
Bangla Tigers had been good in this tournament till now
The batting order of the Bangla Tigers performed well in both matches
Bangla Tigers also have a strong and experienced bowling unit
The Chennai Braves had struggled in the first match
Bangla Tigers had acquired the services of the best players and their key players are in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for Bangla Tigers have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Bangla Tigers have a 52% chance to win this match The Chennai Braves have a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the result of each and every match of the T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as the behavior of the pitch will be the same during both innings.
The 8th Match of the T10 League is going to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. This venue has one of the flattest and completely dead tracks we have seen in the past. We are expecting a slow, flat, and good batting surface for this match. A score of more than 120 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast for Abe Dhabi is almost good for this cricket match. There are no chances of rain and we will have a full match to enjoy.
BT vs CB Dream11 Fantasy
Will be posted shortly
Match Date & Time
Date: Friday, 25th November 2022
Time: 04:30 PM GMT / 08:30 PM LOCAL / 10:00 PM IST
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Known as: President His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 72
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 38
Average 8th Inns scores: 137
Average 8th Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
The lowest total recorded: 77/10 (19.3 Ov) by SCOW vs BANW
The highest score chased: 167/5 (19 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
The lowest score defended: 93/8 (20 Ov) by THAIW vs PNGW
Bangla Tigers Squad
S Sreesanth, Lewis Gregory, Chirag Suri, Iftikhar Ahmed, Hazratullah Zazai, Evin Lewis, Joe Clarke (wk), Colin Munro, Ben Cutting, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Benny Howell, Jake Ball, Matheesha Pathirana, Rohan Mustafa, Umair Ali.
Chennai Braves Squad
Karthik Meiyappan, Adhitya Shetty, Olly Stone, Obed McCoy, Daniel Lawrence, Dawid Malan, Adam Rossington (wk), Michael-Kyle Pepper, Sikandar Raza (c), Carlos Brathwaite, Ross Whiteley, Vriitya Aravind, James Fuller, Sabir Rao, Patrick Dooley, Henry Brookes.