Today Cricket Match Prediction, Colombo Kings vs Kandy Tuskers, LPL T20 2020, 1st Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 26, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Lanka Premier League. The 1st Match of LPL T20 is scheduled to play between Colombo Kings and Kandy Tuskers on Thursday, 26th November 2020 at Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of LPL T20 free.
Colombo Kings Reviews
Angelo Mathews is the main player of Colombo Kings who had struggled with fitness in the past. The famous players of international t20 cricket like Andre Russell, Faf du Plessis, and Isuru Udana are part of the squad of this team who will be leading the batting order of the Kings. Dinesh Chandimal is another international star who is part of the final squad of this team.
Some Sri Lankan youngsters who had not got any chance to showcase their talent are part of the squad of this side. Amila Aponso, Ashan Priyanjan, Ravinderpal Singh, Dushmantha Chameera, Jeffrey Vandersay, Thikshila de Silva, Tharindu Kaushal, Lahiru Udara, Himesh Ramanayake, Kalana Perera, Tharindu Ratnayake, and Navod Paranavithana will be playing for Colombo Kings.
Kandy Tuskers Reviews
Kandy Tuskers is one of the strongest teams of this edition of the LPL T20. This team has a dangerous batting lineup. Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Asela Gunaratne, and Brendan Taylor are the key batters of the Tuskers. Kusal Perera had shown his decent form recently and we are expecting the best performance by this international star.
Like the batting, the bowling unit of the Kandy Tuskers is also strong at least on papers. Wahab Riaz, Kamindu Mendis, Vishwa Fernando, Dilruwan Perera, and Nuwan Pradeep are the star bowlers for this team. Dale Steyn is also expected to be a part of the squad of this side. Kaveeshka Anjula, Lasith Embuldeniya, Lahiru Samarakoon, Nishan Madushka, Chamikara Edirisinghe, and Ishan Jayaratne are the Lankan youngster on this side.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Colombo Kings is also overall a strong team as compared to the Kandy Tuskers at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Colombo Kings are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Colombo Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Angelo Mathews, Andre Russell, Faf du Plessis are the best batters of the t20 format who are part of the Colombo Kings
Kandy Tuskers has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Kandy Tuskers have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Colombo Kings is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Colombo Kings is full of experienced and young players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Colombo Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Colombo Kings have 52% chances to win this match Kandy Tuskers has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of LPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of LPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 1st Match of Lanka Premier League is going to be held at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium, Hambantota. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Hambantota is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Colombo Kings vs Kandy Tuskers 1st Match LPL 2020. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Lanka Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Thursday, 26th November 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium
Location: Hambantota, Sri Lanka
Known as: Hambantota International Cricket Stadium
Dimensions: 100m long, 100m wide
Ends: Thanamalwila End, Sooriyawewa End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Curator: Ravi Dissanayake
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 7
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 2
Average 1st Inns scores: 130
Average 2nd Inns scores: 103
Highest total recorded: 182/4 (20 Ov) by SL vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 95/10 (17.4 Ov) by PAK vs SL
Highest score chased: 164/4 (18.1 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Lowest score defended: 78/4 (7 Ov) by RSA vs SL