Today Cricket Match Prediction, Deccan Gladiators vs New York Strikers, Abu Dhabi T10 League, 9th Match. Who Will Win, On November 26, 2022
Table of Contents
The 9th Match of the T10 League is scheduled to play between Deccan Gladiators and New York Strikers on Saturday, 26th November 2022 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
Deccan Gladiators Reviews
We have no doubt that Deccan Gladiators are a strong and experienced team and they proved it in their previous match where they beat Team Abu Dhabi with a big margin of 35 runs. They won the toss and decided to bat first. This decision worked for this team and they put a handsome total of the board. They scored 134 runs in 10 overs. The skipper, Nicholas Pooran was the highest run-scorer from their side who scored 77 runs and remained not out till the 10th over. He faced 33 balls and smashed five boundaries and eight huge sixes during his inning. Odean Smith was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 23 runs on just 12 balls with the help of one boundary and two huge sixes.
Kohler-Cadmore also performed well and scored 13 runs. The bowling unit of Deccan Gladiators also performed well and defended the target of 135 runs. They leaked 99 runs in their inning of 10 overs. Tom Helm was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in two overs against just 11 runs. Zahoor Khan was the other bowler who picked up two wickets in two overs against 21 runs. Tabraiz Shamsi bowled just one over and picked a wicket. He picked one wicket in one over while he was charged for just four runs. Joshua Little also had an outstanding performance with the ball. He picked up one wicket in two overs against 14 runs. Sultan Ahmed and David Wiese failed to pick any wicket. David Wiese was charged with 19 runs in just one over.
New York Strikers Reviews
New York Strikers are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over The Chennai Braves with a handsome margin of 27 runs. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was not much impressive. They could manage to score just 99 runs in 10 overs. Paul Stirling was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side scoring 32 runs on 15 balls with the help of four boundaries and two huge sixes. Romario Shepherd also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 19 runs while he faced just seven balls and smashed one boundary and two huge sixes.
Eoin Morgan and J Thompson scored 15 runs each while Azam Khan scored 11 runs in the previous match. New York Strikers won the previous match due to an outstanding performance by their bowling unit. They defended the target of 100 runs and leaked just 72 runs in 10 overs. Akeal Hosein was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in two overs against just six runs. Jordan Thompson was the other bowler who performed well and picked two wickets in two overs while he was charged with 11 runs. Romario Shepherd also performed well and picked a wicket. He had one wicket to his name in two overs against 13 runs. Wahab Riaz was the other bowler with one wicket to his name in two overs while he was charged with 23 runs. Ravi Rampaul failed to pick any wicket and leaked 16 runs in two overs.
According to our cricket match prediction, Deccan Gladiators is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make The Deccan Gladiators a favorite team to win this match.
Deccan Gladiators is overall a strong and experienced team
The batting order of Deccan Gladiators performed well in both matches
Deccan Gladiators also have a strong and experienced bowling unit
New York Strikers is also a strong team and they can give a tough time to Gladiators
Deccan Gladiators had acquired the services of the best players and their key players are in good form, so the winning chances of today’s match for Deccan Gladiators have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Deccan Gladiators have a 54% chance to win this match New York Strikers has a 46% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important role in the result of each and every match of the T10 League. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as the behavior of the pitch will be the same during both innings.
The 9th Match of the T10 League is going to be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. This venue has one of the flattest and completely dead tracks we have seen in the past. We are expecting a slow, flat, and good batting surface for this match. A score of more than 120 runs should be a par score.
The weather forecast for Abe Dhabi is almost good for this cricket match. There are no chances of rain and we will have a full match to enjoy.
DG vs NYS Dream11 Fantasy Tips
It will be updated shortly
Match Date & Time
Date: Saturday, 26th November, 2022
Time: 12:00 PM GMT / 04:00 PM LOCAL / 05:30 PM IST
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Known as: President His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 72
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 38
Average 9th Inns scores: 137
Average 9th Inns scores: 125
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
The lowest total recorded: 77/10 (19.3 Ov) by SCOW vs BANW
The highest score chased: 167/5 (19 Ov) by NZ vs ENG
The lowest score defended: 93/8 (20 Ov) by THAIW vs PNGW
Deccan Gladiators Squad
Andre Russell, Curtis Campher, Luke Wood, Adeel Malik, Taskin Ahmed, Zahir Khan, Nicholas Pooran (c & wk), Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Will Smeed, Suresh Raina, David Wiese, Odean Smith, Sultan Ahmed, Joshua Little, Zahoor Khan, Tom Helm, Tabraiz Shamsi.
New York Strikers Squad
Izharulhaq Naveed, Andre Fletcher, Stuart Thompson, Kesrick Williams, Tom Hartley, Paul Stirling, Muhammad Waseem, Eoin Morgan, Kieron Pollard (c), Azam Khan (wk), Romario Shepherd, Jordan Thompson, Akeal Hosein, Wahab Riaz, Nav Pabreja, Ravi Rampaul.