Today Cricket Match Prediction, Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL T20, 33rd Match. Who Will Win, On Sep 22, 2021
Table of Contents
The 33rd Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Delhi Capitals Reviews
Delay in the IPL had proven good for Delhi Capitals and they are not missing their key overseas players like all other teams. Ravi Ashwin and Shreyas Iyer are back in the team and they are more dangerous than they were in the first half. Chris Woakes is the only player who is not available and Ben Dwarshius had been picked as a replacement. Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan were leading the batting order of Delhi in India and they will continue here in UAE. Marcus Stoinis, Shreyas Iyer, and Rishab Pant are available to handle the middle batting order of the Delhi Capitals.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad is the team that had affected more than any other team of this tournament for the delay of IPL 2021. They are going to play in this second half without their best performers of the first leg of IPL like Sherfane Rutherford and Jonny Bairstow. David Warner was on the bench in the first leg and he will get a chance to play here in the conditions of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. We know that David Warner is a match-winner and he also has a lot of experience of playing in the conditions of UAE.
Head to Head
Delhi Capitals had played 19 matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad where Delhi Capitals had won 8 matches while Sunrisers Hyderabad had won 11 matches.
Delhi Capitals is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our today prediction, Delhi Capitals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Delhi Capitals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
The absence of Jonny Bairstow had weakened the batting order of SRH
Prithvi Shaw and Shikhar Dhawan are in superb form for DC
The batting order of the Delhi Capitals is strong and experienced
Sunrisers Hyderabad have more strength in their bowling department
Sunrisers Hyderabad are weak when it comes to power-hitting
Delhi Capitals have depth in the batting and bowling
Delhi Capitals is overall a strong team than Delhi Capitals. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for the Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Delhi Capitals have a 56% chance to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 44% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 33rd Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 180 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Dubai is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 33rd Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 22nd September 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST (BD)
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/6 (20 Ov) by IRE vs SCO
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (13.2 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Delhi Capitals Squad
Ajinkya Rahane, Amit Mishra, Umesh Yadav, Chris Woakes, Aniruddha Joshi, Sam Billings, Lukman Meriwala, Tom Curran, Praveen Dubey, Anrich Nortje, Vishnu Vinod, Manimaran Siddharth, Shams Mulani, Ripal Patel, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Steven Smith, Rishabh Pant (c & wk), Marcus Stoinis, Shimron Hetmyer, Axar Patel, Lalit Yadav, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma, Avesh Khan.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad
Shreevats Goswami, Jason Roy, Wriddhiman Saha, Shahbaz Nadeem, Jason Holder, Virat Singh, Basil Thampi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Abhishek Sharma, Priyam Garg, Jagadeesha Suchith, Siddarth Kaul, David Warner, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Mohammad Nabi, Abdul Samad, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed.