Today Cricket Match Prediction, Gujarat Giants vs Manipal Tigers, LLC T20, 3rd Match. Who Will Win, On September 19, 2022
Table of Contents
The 3rd match of Legends League Cricket 2022 is scheduled to play between Gujarat Giants and Manipal Tigers on Monday, 19th September 2022 at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
Gujarat Giants Reviews
Gujarat Giants won the toss and decided to field first in the first match. The performance of their bowling unit was not impressive. They leaked 179 runs in their 20 over inning. Thisara Perera was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in three overs and bowled out against 16 runs. R Emrit and KP Appanna also picked two wickets each while Graeme Swann picked one wicket.
The performance of the batting order of Gujarat Giants was good overall and they chased the target of 180 runs in 18.4 overs. Kevin O’Brien was the most successful batter from their side who scored a century. He scored a total of 106 runs in 61 balls with the help of 15 boundaries and three huge sixes. Parthiv Patel scored 24 runs while Yashpal Singh had 21 runs to his name. No other batter from their side could manage to score some runs and we can say that their lower batting order failed to give the best performance.
Manipal Tigers Reviews
The first match of the Manipal Tigers was a close one in which they lost by three wickets. The performance of their batting order was not much impressive. They scored 153 runs in 20 overs. Mohammad Kaif was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 73 runs. He faced 59 balls and smashed 10 boundaries during his inning. Pardeep Sahu was the other batter who put some runs on the board. He scored 30 runs while T Taibu could manage to score 17 runs.
The bowling unit of the Manipal Tigers performed well but they could not defend the target of 154 runs and leaked this target in 19.4 overs. Ryan Jay Sidebottom was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in four overs bowled out while he was charged for 38 runs. Chris Mpofu picked two wickets while Muttiah Muralitharan and the skipper, Harbhajan Singh picked one wicket each.
According to our match prediction, Gujarat Giants is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Gujarat Giants a favorite team to win this match.
Gujarat Giants had won the first match with a handsome margin
The bowling unit of Manipal Tigers is strong and experienced
Both teams are almost equal in strength
Kevin O Brien is in superb form for Gujarat Giants
Gujarat Giants is overall a strong team in this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for Gujarat Giants have been increased. The equation of winning the chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Gujarat Giants have a 56% chance to win this match Manipal Tigers shave 44% chances to win this match
The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of LLC as we had seen in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose the field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 3rd match of LLC season 2022 is going to be held at Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. The pitch at the stadium is considered to be decent for batting but it will offer some help to the spinners like every other surface in the country. A score of around 190 should be considered par at the venue. The average first inning score at this venue is 152 runs and the average second inning score is 130 runs. This venue has the highest total recorded of 211 runs in 20 overs.
The weather forecast of Lucknow for this match is good for a cricket match. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full match to watch.
GGS vs MTS Fantasy Tips
We will update you soon.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 19th September 2022
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Stadium: Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium
Location: Lucknow, India
Known as: Ekana International Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 8
Matches won batting first: 5
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 157
Average 3rd Inns scores: 129
The highest total recorded: 199/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs SL
The highest score chased: 159/4 (20 Ov) by RSAW vs INDW
Lowest score defended: 156/8 (20 Ov) by AFG vs WI
Manipal Tigers Squad
Ravikant Shukla, Swapnil Asnodkar, Corey Anderson, Mohammad Kaif, Ricardo Powell, Tatenda Taibu(w), Pardeep Sahu, Shivakant Shukla, Ryan Jay Sidebottom, Harbhajan Singh(c), Parvinder Awana, Chris Mpofu, Muttiah Muralitharan, Brett Lee, Vikram Singh, Lance Klusener, Phil Mustard, Romesh Kaluwitharana.
Gujarat Giants Squad
Virender Sehwag(c), Kevin O Brien, Parthiv Patel(w), Yashpal Singh, Thisara Perera, Elton Chigumbura, Richard Levi, Rayad Emrit, Mitchell McClenaghan, Manvinder Bisla, Graeme Swann, KP Appanna, Ashok Dinda, Daniel Vettori, Joginder Sharma, Ajantha Mendis.