The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Women’s Big Bash League. The 41st Match of WBBL T20 is scheduled to play between Hobart Hurricanes Women and Adelaide Strikers Women on Monday, 16th November 2020 at Hurstville Oval, Sydney. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of WBBL T20 free.
Hobart Hurricanes Women Reviews
Hobart Hurricanes Women had almost failed to give their best performance in this season of the Women Big Bash League. They had played a total of 10 matches with just three wins to their name. They had lost five matches while their two matches were ended with no result. They are laying in the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Brisbane Heat Women in their most recent match by a huge margin of ten wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The batting order of Hobart Hurricanes almost failed to perform well in that match. They were all-out on a total of 82 runs in 17.4 overs. E Thompson and Nicola Carey were the highest run-scorers from their side who scored 19 runs each in the previous match.
R Priest could manage to score 14 runs while the skipper, Corinne Hall failed to open her account on the scoreboard. Almost eight batswomen from the HHW side failed to enter into double-figure. Like the batting, the bowling unit of HHW also failed to perform well in the previous match. They failed to defend a low target on the board and were charged for the target of 83 runs in just 11.4 overs. They failed to pick a single wicket in that match. Belinda Vakarewa, Hayley Matthews, Nicola Carey, Amy Smith, Brooke Hepburn, Chloe Tryon, and Sasha Moloney were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket.
Adelaide Strikers Women Reviews
The performance of Adelaide Strikers Women also had not been impressive in this edition of the WBBL T20. They had won just four out of ten matches played so far. They lost five matches while their one match was ended with no result. They are holding the 6th position on the points table. They won their most recent match against Sydney Sixers Women by the margin of 14 runs where they lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of the batting order of this team was not impressive in that match. They could manage to score 119 runs in their inning of 20 overs. McPharlin was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 41(26) with the help of five boundaries and one six. Katie Mack also had a good performance with the bat. She scored 29 runs while Madeline Penna had 16 runs to her name.
Adelaide Strikers Women won the previous match due to the best performance by their bowling unit. They defended a low target of 120 runs and leaked 105 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Megan Schutt was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in her four overs bowled out against just seven runs. Sarah Coyte also had a good performance with the ball. She picked two wickets in her four overs bowled out while she was charged for 23 runs. Tahlia McGrath and Amanda Wellington picked one wicket each while Alex Price and Stafanie Taylor were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Hobart Hurricanes Women is an overall and strong team as compared to the Adelaide Strikers Women at least on papers and also had much experience. According to our match prediction, Hobart Hurricanes Women is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Hobart Hurricanes Women a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned below.
Hobart Hurricanes Women is overall a well-balanced side
Hobart Hurricanes Women is an experienced side
The bowling and batting order of Hobart Hurricanes Women is strong
Hobart Hurricanes Women have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Hobart Hurricanes Women is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Hobart Hurricanes Women have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Hobart Hurricanes Women have 51% chances to win this match Adelaide Strikers Women has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of WBBL T20. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in most matches of WBBL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 41st Match of Women’s Big Bash League is going to be held at Hurstville Oval, Sydney. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 160 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Sydney is not good for this cricket match. There are some chances of rain in the region but we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Hobart Hurricanes Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women 41st Match WBBL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Women’s Big Bash League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Monday, 16th November 2020
Time: 10:30 PM GMT (Nov 16) / 09:30 AM LOCAL / 04:00 AM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Hurstville Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, St George