Today Cricket Match Prediction, Khulna Tigers vs Fortune Barishal, BPL T20, 14th Match. Who Will Win, On January 31, 2022
Table of Contents
The 16th match of the Bangladesh Premier League ( BPL T20 ) 2022 is scheduled to play Khulna Tigers vs Fortune Barishal on Monday, 31st January 2022 at The Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram.
Khulna Tigers ( KT ) Reviews
Khulna Tigers were beaten by the same team, Fortune Barishal in their most recent match by the margin of 17 runs. They decided to field first after losing the toss. The performance of their bowling unit was good. They leaked 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs. F Reza, Thisara Perera, and Kamrul Islam picked two wickets each while Mahedi Hasan, Sharifullah, and Prasanna picked one wicket each in the previous match.
Fortune Barishal ( FB ) Reviews
Fortune Barishal had won their previous match due to the best and outstanding performance by their bowling unit. They were asked to bat first after losing the toss. The performance of their batting order was not good. They scored 141 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Chris Gayle was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 45 runs on 34 deliveries with the help of six boundaries and two huge sixes. Towhid Hridoy also performed well and scored 23 runs.
According to match prediction, Khulna Tigers is the favorite team to win this match. There are many factors that make Khulna Tigers a favorite team to win this match.
Fortune Barishal had already beaten Khulna Tigers in this tournament
The bowling unit of Fortune Barishal is strong and experienced
Fortune Barishal have their batting order in good form
Khulna Tigers have a strong bowling attack
Khulna Tigers is overall a strong team of this tournament, so the winning chances of today’s match for Khulna Tigers have been increased. The equation of winning chances of both teams for today’s match is mentioned as under.
Khulna Tigers have a 54% chance to win this match Fortune Barishal shave 46% chances to win this match
The toss is playing an important role in the result of all matches of BPL as we had seen in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may choose the field first.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 14th match of BPL season 2022 is going to be held at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram. The pitch at the stadium is considered to be decent for batting but it will offer some help to the spinners like every other surface in the country. A score of around 190 should be considered par at the venue. The average first inning score on this venue is 152 runs and the average second inning score is 130 runs. This venue has the highest total recorded of 211 runs in 20 overs.
The weather forecast of the Chattogram for this match is not good. There are some chances of rain but we are hoping for a full match to watch.
KT vs FB Fantasy Tips
Captain: Andre Fletcher Vice-Captain: Chris Gayle Mushfiqur Rahim, Najmul Hussain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Thisara Perera, Mahedi Hasan, Farhad Reza, Mehedi Hasan Rana, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jake Lintott
Date: Monday, 31st Jan 2022 Time: 05:30 PM BD
Stadium: Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium
Location: Chattogram, Bangladesh
Ends: Isphani End, UCB End
Time Zone: UTC +06:00