Today Cricket Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, IPL T20, 54th Match. Who Will Win, On October 7, 2021
Table of Contents
The 54th Match of the 2021 Indian Premier League is scheduled to play KKR vs RR on Thursday, 7th October 2021 at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah.
Kolkata Knight Riders ( KKR ) Reviews
Kolkata Knight Riders are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Sunrisers Hyderabad in their previous match with a handsome margin of six-wicket. The way how their bowling unit performed in the previous match was just outstanding. They leaked just 115 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Almost all bowlers from their side performed well in that match. Varun Chakravarthy picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 26 runs. Tim Southee also picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was also charged for 26 runs. Shivam Mavi was the other bowler who picked two wickets.
Rajasthan Royals ( RR ) Reviews
Rajasthan Royals had faced a heavy defeat against Mumbai Indians in their most recent match by the margin of eight wickets. The batting order of this team totally collapsed in the previous match. They could manage to score just 90 runs in their inning of 20 overs even after having a good batting start. Evin Lewis was the highest run-scorer with just 25 runs to his name. David Miller scored 15 runs while Yashasvi Jaiswal and Rahul Tewatia scored 12 runs each. No other batsmen from their side could even enter into a double-figure.
KKR vs RR Head to Head
Kolkata Knight Riders had played 25 matches against Rajasthan Royals where Kolkata Knight Riders had won 12 matches while Rajasthan Royals had won 11 matches.
Kolkata Knight Riders is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today’s prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Kolkata Knight Riders a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Kolkata Knight Riders have a strong spin-bowling lineup
The batting order of Kolkata Knight Riders is in good form
The batting order of Rajasthan Royals is also strong
The bowling unit of Kolkata Knight Riders is better than Rajasthan Royals
Kolkata Knight Riders is overall a strong team than Rajasthan Royals. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 56% chance to win this match Rajasthan Royals has a 44% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 54th Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 180 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Sharjah is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
KKR vs RR Fantasy Tips
WICKETKEEPER: Sanju Samson (C) BATSMEN: Rahul Tripathi (VC) Evin Lewis Shubman Gill Y Jaiswal ALL-ROUNDERS: V Iyer Shakib Al Hasan Sunil Narine BOWLERS: Harshdeep Singh Shivam Mavi J Unadkat
Date: Thursday, 7th October 2021 Time: 08:00 PM BD.
Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Ends: Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 9
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 131
Highest total recorded: 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
Lowest total recorded: 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
Highest score chased: 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
Lowest score defended: 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Tim Seifert, Vaibhav Arora, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Ben Cutting, Harbhajan Singh, Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan (c), Shakib Al Hasan, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Rinku Singh, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna, Andre Russell, Sandeep Warrier, Sheldon Jackson, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Pawan Negi, Karun Nair, Sunil Narine, Shivam Mavi, Tim Southee, Varun Chakravarthy.