Today Cricket Match Prediction, Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, IPL T20 2020, 48th Match. Who Will Win, On Oct 28, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 48th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Wednesday, 28th October 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
The defending champions, Mumbai Indians are in a very strong position in this season of the Indian Premier League. They had played 11 matches with seven wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are leading the points table of IPL T20. They were beaten by Rajasthan Royals in their most recent match by a handsome margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The way how their batting order performed in that match was just outstanding. They scored a total of 195 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Hardik Pandya was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 60 runs on just 21 deliveries with the help of two boundaries and seven huge sixes. He remained not out till the end of their inning. Suryakumar Yadav also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 40 runs on 26 deliveries and smashed four boundaries and one six. Ishan Kishan scored 37 runs while Saurabh Tiwary had 34 runs to his name. de Kock and the skipper, Kieron Pollard scored six runs each.
Mumbai Indians lost the previous match due to the worst performance by their bowling unit. They failed to defend the target of 196 runs and were charged for the target in 18.2 overs. They used six bowlers in that match and James Pattinson was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in the previous match while he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 40 runs in 3.2 overs. No other bowler from their side could pick any wicket in the previous match. Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, and the skipper, Kieron Pollard were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket. Trent Boult leaked 40 runs in his four overs bowled out while Jasprit Bumrah leaked 38 runs in four overs. Rahul Chahar leaked was charged for 36 runs in his three overs bowled out while the skipper, Kieron Pollard was charged for 18 runs in four overs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Reviews
Royal Challengers Bangalore are performing well in this edition of the Indian Premier League after a gap of seven years. It happened back in 203 when they qualified for the playoff and they are in a strong position in this season. They also had played a total of 11 matches with seven wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding the 3rd position on the points table. They are equal in points with Mumbai Indian and Delhi Capitals but are poor in run rate. They were beaten by Chennai Super Kings in their most recent match with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They won the toss and decided to bat first. The performance of their batting order was not impressive in the previous match. They could manage to score 145 runs in their inning of 20 overs. The skipper, Virat Kohli was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 50 runs on 43 deliveries with the help of one boundary and the same huge. AB de Villiers also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 39 runs while Devdutt Padikkal had 22 runs to his name.
The bowling unit of Royal Challengers Bangalore failed to give an outstanding performance in the previous match. They could not defend the target of 146 runs and were charged for the target in 18.4 overs. Six bowlers were used by Royal Challengers Bangalore but no bowler from their side could stop the batting order of Chennai Super Kings from scoring the runs. Yuzvendra Chahal was the only successful bowler from their side who picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out against 21 runs. Chris Morris also picked one wicket in his 3.4 overs bowled out while he was charged for 36 runs. Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj, Moeen Ali, and Navdeep Saini were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. Washington Sundar leaked 27 runs in four overs while Mohammed Siraj was charged for 29 runs in just two overs bowled out.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore had performed in the most recent matches and is in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the Mumbai Indians at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Royal Challengers Bangalore a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
The top batting order of RCB are much stronger as compared to the DC
The key players of Royal Challengers Bangalore are in good form
Royal Challengers Bangalore have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Mumbai Indians is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Royal Challengers Bangalore is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Royal Challengers Bangalore have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have 51% chances to win this match Mumbai Indians has 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 48th Match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 180 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Wednesday, 28th October 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 19
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK