Today Cricket Match Prediction, Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL T20, 65th Match. Who Will Win, On May 17, 2022
Table of Contents
The 65th match of IPL 2022 between Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad will be played on Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at The Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The match will start at 07:30 PM local time.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
MI had won some matches in the second half of IPL 2022 but they are out of the race to the playoff. The bowling department of Mumbai was struggling in the opening matches but had bounced back in some previous matches. Their most recent match against CSK is a big example of it where they send the full team of Chennai back to the pavilion on a total of just 97 runs in 16 overs. Daniel Sams, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Hrithik Shokeen, Kumar Kartikeya, and Ramandeep Singh had been leading the bowling department of MI since some last matches. Daniel Sams was the most successful bowler in the previous match with three wickets to his name in four overs against just 16 runs. Kumar Kartikeya also performed well with the ball and picked two wickets in three overs while he was charged for 22 runs. Riley Meredith was the other bowler who picked two wickets but he leaked 27 runs in three overs. Ramandeep Singh and Jasprit Bumrah picked one wicket each while Hrithik Shokeen was the only bowler who could not pick any wicket.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
SRH started IPL 2022 in a good way and won some early matches but they are now in a critical situation. We don’t think that they have some chances to qualify for the playoff. The bowling department of Hyderabad is strong and experienced but they had failed in IPL 2022. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Marco Jansen, T Natarajan, Washington Sundar, and Umran Malik had been leading the bowling department of SRH. Umran Malik was the only successful bowler from the side of Hyderabad in the previous match with three wickets to his name in four overs against 33 runs. T Natarajan, Marco Jansen, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar picked one wicket each in the previous match while Washington Sundar was the only bowler who failed to pick any wicket and also leaked a lot of runs. He was charged for 40 runs in four overs. T Natarajan was the other bowler who leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 43 runs in four overs. In our opinion, they should test some experienced bowlers in this match.
Mumbai vs Hyderabad to Head Matches
MI had faced SRH in 18 matches where Mumbai had won ten matches while SRH had won eight matches.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Mumbai Indians had won three out of the most recent five matches they had played while Sunrisers Hyderabad had also won three matches out of five recently played matches.
Mumbai Indians is a strong and well-balanced team and have a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today prediction, Mumbai Indians are the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
MI is back to the good form since some previous matches
The bowling department of MI is strong than SRH
The batting order of SRH is struggling in IPL 2022
Both teams had not been good in this tournament
Sunrisers Hyderabad is overall a strong team when we compare it with Mumbai Indians. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Sunrisers Hyderabad have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Sunrisers Hyderabad has a 52% chance to win this match Mumbai Indians have a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL 2022 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 65th match of IPL T20, 2022 is going to be held at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen to the good cricketing shorts but this ground also have big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast for Mumbai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.