Today Cricket Match Prediction, Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals, IPL T20, 32nd Match. Who Will Win, On Sep 21, 2021
Table of Contents
The 32nd Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between Punjab Kings and Rajasthan Royals on Tuesday, 21st September 2021 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Punjab Kings Reviews
Punjab Kings are going to play the first match in the conditions of Dubai. Like all other teams, Punjab Kings will also miss some of their key players in this second leg of IPL 2021. The skipper, KL Rahul has a big responsibility on his shoulders to lead the batting order with Mayank Agarwal, Sarfraz Khan, Chris Gayle, Dawid Malan, and Aiden Markram. Deepak Hooda, Fabian Allen, and Nicholas Pooran are also available to handle the batting order of the Kings.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
Rajasthan Royals were not in a good position in the first half of IPL and now they have a chance to fill the gaps and come back strongly in the remaining matches. The skipper of this team, Sanju Samson was the highest run-scorer in the first leg of IPL and we are hopeful that he will continue his good form in Dubai. Riyan Parag was the other player who was good with the bat in the conditions of India. David Miller, Evin Lewis, and Rahul Tewatia have a to perform well in the second half of IPL.
Rajasthan Royals is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department which is in good form. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to today’s prediction, Rajasthan Royals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Rajasthan Royals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
The key players of Rajasthan Royals are experienced and had played a lot of cricket in the conditions of Dubai
The batting order of Rajasthan Royals is strong and experienced
Rajasthan Royals have more strength in their bowling department
Rajasthan Royals are strong when it comes to power-hitting
Punjab Kings have depth in the batting and bowling
Rajasthan Royals is overall a strong team than Punjab Kings. They have the best players of the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Rajasthan Royals have a 52% chance to win this match Punjab Kings has a 48% chance to win this match
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report & Conditions
The 32nd Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. We had seen a total score of near about 220 runs in the most recent three matches played here. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 180 plus seems to be a par score.
The weather forecast of Dubai is almost good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Punjab Kings vs Rajasthan Royals 32nd Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of the Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Tuesday, 21st September 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 08:00 PM IST (BD)
Full Match Info
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/6 (20 Ov) by IRE vs SCO
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (13.2 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Punjab Kings Squad
Moises Henriques, Mandeep Singh, Jalaj Saxena, Murugan Ashwin, Sarfaraz Khan, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar, Jhye Richardson, Ishan Porel, Utkarsh Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Arshdeep Singh, Nicholas Pooran, Mayank Agarwal (c), Prabhsimran Singh (wk), Chris Gayle, Dawid Malan, Deepak Hooda, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Chris Jordan, Riley Meredith, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami.