Today Cricket Match Prediction, Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, IPL T20, 26th Match. Who Will Win, On Apr 30, 2021
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is are ready to witness yet another big battle of the IPL T20. The 26th Match of the Indian Premier League is scheduled to play between Punjab Kings and Royal Challengers Bangalore on Friday, 30th April 2021 at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Punjab Kings Reviews
The performance of Punjab Kings had been interesting in this season of IPL so far. They had played six matches so far with just two wins to their name. They had lost four matches and are holding the sixth position on the table right now. The batting order of this team is strong and experienced but we not seen any outstanding batting performance in this tournament so far. A team who had the big names of t20 cricket like Chris Gayle, KL Rahul, and Mayank Aggarwal, and this team scored just 123 runs in the most recent match against Kolkata Knight Riders. We have no doubt that the batting order of Punjab Kings is strong and we are waiting for a good performance by this batting order. KL Rahul had scored some runs in the previously played matches but he is not consistent in run-scoring. Chris Gayle also had scored runs in a couple of matches but he also needs to score runs regularly.
Deepak Hooda scored some runs in a couple of opening matches but he had failed to put some big runs on the board in the last four matches he had played. Nicholas Pooran is the other batsman who had is struggling to score runs. The bowling unit of Punjab Kings also had been underperforming. Moises Henriques had been part of the playing eleven in the previous matches as an all-rounder but we are not satisfied with his bowling performance. Chris Jordan had failed to give some break throws in this season of the IPL T20 and also had leaked plenty of runs. Arshdeep Singh was good in the early couple of matches but had lost the momentum since some previous matches he had played. Mohammad Shami had been the most successful bowler from the Punjab Kings side who had picked wickets in almost each and every match he had played while he also had been an economical bowler. Ravi Bishnoi is part of the final playing eleven and had given the best performance so far. Does the bowling unit of Punjab Kings have the ability to stop the strong batting order of RCB from scoring the runs, We will have the answer to this question in this match.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Reviews
Royal Challengers Bangalore is the peak of its form and also they were lucky in the previous match against Delhi Capitals where they won the match by the margin of just one run. They had won a total of five out of six matches played so far. They had lost just one match and are holding the second position on the points table right now. We all know that the batting order of RCB is strong and experienced. They have in form top order. Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, and Glenn Maxwell are in excellent form who is leading the top order of this team. Devdutt Padikkal had struggled in some opening matches but after scoring his first hundred of IPL, he is in superb form. AB de Villiers played a key role in the win of his team in the previous match against Delhi Capitals where he scored 75 runs with a strike rate of 178 and smashed five sixes and three boundaries during his inning.
The bowling department of Royal Challengers Bangalore is also performing well in this season of the IPL T20. Mohammad Siraj is leading the bowling department of this team. He had picked wickets in almost each and every match he had played. He also had been the most economical bowler from their side so far. Harshal Patel also had performed well in this tournament so far and is the highest wicket-taker from the RCB side. Kyle Jamieson is the other bowler who had performed well in the previous matches so far. Yuzvendra Chahal was struggling in some previous matches but he is in good touch and gives his best performance. Daniel Sams was also given the chance in a couple of matches in place of Dan Christian but he failed to give his best performance. We think that Dan Christian is the best option than Daniel Sams.
PBKS vs RCB Head to Head Matches
Punjab Kings had played 26 matches against Royal Challengers Bangalore where Punjab Kings had won 14 matches while Royal Challengers Bangalore had won 12 matches overall.
Performance of the Both Teams in Recent Five Matches
Punjab Kings had won two out of five most recent matches played while Royal Challengers Bangalore had won four out of five recently played matches.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore is a strong and well-balanced team and has a strong batting and bowling department. The batting and bowling squad of this team is much stronger at least on papers. According to our match prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore is the favorite team who will win this match. There are many factors that make Punjab Kings a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Glenn Maxwell and AB de Villiers are in excellent form for Royal Challengers Bangalore
Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team as compared to Punjab Kings
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a better batting lineup unit
Punjab Kings have more strength in their batting lineup
Royal Challengers Bangalore are strong when it comes to power-hitting
Punjab Kings have depth in the batting and bowling
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Royal Challengers Bangalore is overall a strong team than Royal Challengers Bangalore. They have the best players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Royal Challengers Bangalore have been increased. The equation of who will win today cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Royal Challengers Bangalore have 56% chances to win this match Punjab Kings has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous editions. According to toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to field first as defending had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 26th Match of IPL T20, 2021 is going to be held at the Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting in early overs. The track has a good amount of pace and bounce which allows the batsmen for the good cricketing shorts but this ground also has big boundaries which can be a plus point for the bowlers. A score of 190 plus seems to be a par score.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast of Ahmedabad is almost good this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Punjab Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 26th Match IPL 2021. After checking the latest player’s availability, which players will be part of both teams, the possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had learned from previous seasons of the Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 30th April 2021
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Narendra Modi Stadium
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Known as: Motera Gujarat Stadium
Ends: Adani Pavilion End, GMDC End
Time Zone: UTC +05:30
Home to: Gujarat
Curator: Bagira Thakur
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 6
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 3
Average 1st Inns scores: 174
Average 2nd Inns scores: 166
Highest total recorded: 224/2 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Highest score chased: 166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended: 185/8 (20 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Punjab Kings Squad
KL Rahul (c & wk), Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Moises Henriques, Shahrukh Khan, Chris Jordan, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Mandeep Singh, Dawid Malan, Jalaj Saxena, Murugan Ashwin, Sarfaraz Khan, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar, Jhye Richardson, Ishan Porel, Riley Meredith, Utkarsh Singh, Darshan Nalkande, Prabhsimran Singh, Harpreet Brar.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers (wk), Devdutt Padikkal, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Washington Sundar, Daniel Sams, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Daniel Christian, Sachin Baby, Srikar Bharat, Navdeep Saini, Pavan Deshpande, Mohammed Azharuddin, Finn Allen, Suyash Prabhudessai, Shahbaz Ahmed.