Today Cricket Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians, IPL T20 2020, 45th Match. Who Will Win, On Oct 25, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 45th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Rajasthan Royals and Mumbai Indians on Sunday, 25th October 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
Rajasthan Royals had failed to give their best performance in this season of the IPL T20. They had played a total of 11 matches with just four wins to their name. They had lost seven matches and are situated at the second position from the bottom of the points table. They were beaten by Sunrisers Hyderabad in their most recent match by a handsome margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was average in the previous match. They scored a total of 154 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Sanju Samson was the highest run-scorer from the side who scored 36(26) runs with the help of three boundaries and one six. Ben Stokes also had a good performance with the bat. He scored 30(31) runs and smashed two boundaries. Riyan Parag scored 20(12) runs to his name while Robin Uthappa scored 19(13) runs. The skipper, Steven Smith could manage to score 19 runs in the previous match.
The bowling unit of Rajasthan Royals also failed to give their best performance in the previous match. They failed to defend the target of 155 runs and were charged for the target in just 18.1 overs. Jofra Archer was the only successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 21 runs. No other bowler from their side could manage to get any wicket in the previous match. Ankit Rajpoot, Kartik Tyagi, Ben Stokes, Shreyas Gopal, and Rahul Tewatia were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. Kartik Tyagi was the most expensive bowler from their side who leaked 42 runs in just 3.1 overs bowled out. Ben Stokes was charged for 24 runs in just two overs while Shreyas Gopal leaked 32 runs in his four overs bowled out.
Mumbai Indians Reviews
The performance of the defending champions, Mumbai Indians had been outstanding in this edition of the Indian Premier League so far. They had played a total of 10 matches with seven wins to their name. They had lost three matches and are leading the points table of Dream11 IPL 2020. They are equal in the points with Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. They are coming to this match on the back of a massive win over Chennai Super Kings in their most recent match with a handsome margin of 10 wickets. They had beaten CSK with this kind of margin for the first time in the history of the IPL. They won the toss and decided to field first. The way how their batting order performed in that was just outstanding. They leaked just 114 runs in their inning of 20 overs. They used six bowlers in the match and almost all bowlers from their side performed well in the previous match.
Trent Boult was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked four wickets in his four overs bowled out against just 18 runs. Rahul Chahar also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked 22 runs. Jasprit Bumrah was the other bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 25 runs. Coulter-Nile picked one wicket in four overs bowled out against 25 runs while Krunal Pandya and the skipper, Kieron Pollard failed to pick any wicket in the previous match. Like the bowling, the batting order of Mumbai Indians also had an outstanding performance with the bat in the most recent match against CSK. They chased the target of 115 runs in 12.2 overs without losing any wicket. Ishan Kishan was the highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 68(37) runs with the help of six boundaries and five huge sixes. Quinton de Kock also remained not out after scoring 46(37) runs while he smashed five boundaries and two huge sixes.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Mumbai Indians had performed in the most recent matches and are in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the RR at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL prediction, Mumbai Indians are the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Mumbai Indians a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Mumbai Indians had been outstanding in this edition of IPL and had won seven out of ten matches played so far.
The key players of Mumbai Indians are in good form
Rajasthan Royals are still struggling for the right combination
Mumbai Indians have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Rajasthan Royals is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Mumbai Indians are full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Mumbai Indians have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Mumbai Indians have 56% chances to win this match Rajasthan Royals has 44% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 45th Match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 180 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians 45th Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 25th October 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 19
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Rajasthan Royals Squad
Ben Stokes, Robin Uthappa, Sanju Samson (wk), Steven Smith (c), Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Ankit Rajpoot, Kartik Tyagi, Varun Aaron, Jaydev Unadkat, David Miller, Aniruddha Joshi, Manan Vohra, Tom Curran, Andrew Tye, Shashank Singh, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Mayank Markande, Anuj Rawat, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Akash Singh.
Mumbai Indians Squad
David Warner (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Priyam Garg, Manish Pandey, Vijay Shankar, Abdul Samad, Jason Holder, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Sandeep Sharma, T Natarajan, Wriddhiman Saha, Shreevats Goswami, Siddarth Kaul, Mohammad Nabi, Bavanaka Sandeep, Billy Stanlake, Fabian Allen, Virat Singh, Khaleel Ahmed, Sanjay Yadav, Abhishek Sharma, Prithvi Raj Yarra, Kane Williamson, Basil Thampi.