Today Cricket Match Prediction, Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, IPL T20 2020, Qualifier 2. Who Will Win, On Nov 08, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The world is ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The Qualifier 2 of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad on Sunday, 8th November 2020 at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Delhi Capitals Reviews
Delhi Capitals finished the league stage at the second position on the points table but failed to avail the first chance to qualify for the playoff. They were beaten by Mumbai Indian in the Qualifier 1 match by a big margin of 57 runs. They won the toss and decided to field first. Their bowling unit failed o perform well in that match. They were charged for 200 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Ravi Ashwin was the highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 29 runs. Anrich Nortje picked one wicket but he leaked plenty of runs. He was charged for 50 runs in his four overs bowled out. Marcus Stoinis was the other bowler from their side who picked one wicket in the previous match in his one over bowled out against just five runs. Daniel Sams, Kagiso Rabada, and Axar Patel were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
The batting order of Delhi Capitals almost collapsed in the previous match as their bowling unit. They failed to chase the target of 201 runs and could manage to score 143 runs in their inning of 20 overs. They lost their key batsmen when their score was nil on the board as the big names of the DC batting order like Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, and Ajinkya Rahane were bowled out on the golden ducks. Daniel Sams was the other batsmen from their side who failed to open the account on the scoreboard. Marcus Stoinis was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who put 65(46) runs on the board. He smashed three boundaries and three huge sixes during his inning. Axar Patel also had a superb performance with the bat in the previous match. He scored 42(33) runs and smashed two boundaries and three sixes during his inning. Kagiso Rabada remained not out after scoring 15 runs while the skipper, Shreyas Iyer had 12 runs to his name.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Reviews
Sunrisers Hyderabad had qualified for the playoff for the 5th time continuously and had crossed the first hurdle. They had beaten Royal Challengers Bangalore in the eliminator match with a handsome margin of six wickets. They won the toss and decided to field first. The way how their bowling unit performed in that match was just outstanding. They restricted the strong batting order of RCB on a total of just 131 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Jason Holder was the most successful and highest wicket-taker from their side who picked three wickets in his four overs bowled out against 25 runs. T Natarajan also had a good performance with the ball in the previous match. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he leaked 33 runs. Shahbaz Nadeem picked one wicket in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 30 runs. Sandeep Sharma and Rashid Khan failed to pick any wicket in the previous match but they were the economical bowlers. Sandeep Sharma leaked 21 runs while Rashid Khan was charged for 22 runs in his four overs bowled out.
The batting order of Sunrisers Hyderabad struggled while chasing a low target on the board but finally they chased the target of 132 runs in 19.4 overs due to the best performance by Kane Williamson who was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 50(44) runs with the help of two boundaries and the same huge sixes. Jason Holder was another batsman from the SRH side who remained not out after scoring 24(20) runs with the help of three boundaries. Manish Pandey scored 24(21) runs and smashed three boundaries and one six while the skipper, David Warner had 17 runs to his name. Priyam Garg could manage to score 7 runs and Shreevats Goswami failed to open his account on the scoreboard as he bowled out on a golden duck. SRH had a strong bowling unit in the side which is performing well in this tournament and now it is the turn of the batting department to play a role in this much important match.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Delhi Capitals had performed well in the most recent matches and are in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the Sunrisers Hyderabad at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. According to our IPL match prediction, Delhi Capitals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Delhi Capitals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Delhi Capitals had lost five out of six most recent matches
The key players of Sunrisers Hyderabad are in good form
Sunrisers Hyderabad had lost four matches in a row
Sunrisers Hyderabad has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
Sunrisers Hyderabad have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Delhi Capitals is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Delhi Capitals is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Delhi Capitals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Delhi Capitals have 52% chances to win this match Sunrisers Hyderabad has 48% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
Qualifier 2 of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 185 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Qualifier 2 IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 8th November 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ends: North End, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 44
Matches won batting first: 19
Matches won bowling first: 25
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded: 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Lowest total recorded: 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
Highest score chased: 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
Lowest score defended: 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK