Today Cricket Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, IPL T20 2020, 54th Match. Who Will Win, On Nov 01, 2020
Table of Contents
Full Details of Today Match Prediction
The cricket fans are ready to witness yet another big battle of the Indian Premier League. The 54th Match of Dream11 IPL T20 is scheduled to play between Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals on Sunday, 1st November 2020 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We are posting safe, accurate, and 100% secure today match prediction for all matches of IPL T20 free.
Kolkata Knight Riders Reviews
The performance of Kolkata Knight Riders had been average in this season of IPL T20 so far. They had played a total of 13 matches with six wins to their name. They had lost seven matches and are holding the 6th position on the points table right now. They are equal with Rajasthan Royals, and Kings XI Punjab in points. They faced a heavy defeat against Kings XI Punjab in their most recent match by a handsome margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to bat first. The performance of their batting order was average in that match. They could manage to score 149 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shubman Gill was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who scored 57(45) runs with the help of three boundaries and four sixes. The skipper, Eoin Morgan also performed well with the bat. He scored 40(25) runs while he smashed five boundaries and two huge sixes.
Lockie Ferguson was the other batsman from the KKR side who put some runs on the board. He scored 24(13) runs and with the help of three boundaries and one six. No other batsmen from their side could even enter into double-figure. Karthik and Nitish Rana failed to open their account on the scoreboard as they were bowled out on the golden ducks. The performance of their bowling unit was also not impressive in the previous match. They failed to defend the target of 150 runs and were charged for the target in 18.5 overs. Varun Chakravarthy picked one wicket in the previous match in his four overs bowled out against 34 runs. Lockie Ferguson also picked one wicket in his 3.5 overs bowled out while he was charged for 32 runs. Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, and Sunil Narine were the bowlers who failed to pick any wicket in the previous match.
Rajasthan Royals Reviews
Rajasthan Royals had performed average in this season of the Indian Premier League. They also had played a total of 13 matches with six wins and seven losses. They are holding the 5th position on the points table with 12 points. They had won their most recent match against Mumbai Indians with a handsome margin of eight wickets. They lost the toss and were asked to field first. Their bowling unit almost failed to perform well in the previous match. They were charged for 195 runs in their inning of 20 overs. Shreyas Gopal was the most successful bowler from their side who picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out against 30 runs. Jofra Archer also had a good performance with the ball. He picked two wickets in his four overs bowled out while he was charged for 31 runs. Kartik Tyagi picked one wicket while Rajpoot and Rahul Tewatia failed to pick any wicket.
Rajasthan Royals won the previous match due to the best performance by their batting order. They chased the target of 196 runs in 18.2 overs. Ben Stokes was the most successful and highest run-scorer from their side who remained not out after scoring 107 runs. He faced 60 deliveries and smashed 14 boundaries and three sixes. Sanju Samson also had an outstanding performance with the bat. He scored 54(31) runs and smashed four boundaries and three sixes. Robin Uthappa scored 11 runs while the skipper, Steven Smith had 13 runs to his name.
Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals had performed in the most recent matches and are in good form. This is also overall a strong team as compared to the Kolkata Knight Riders at least on papers and also had performed well in this tournament so far. As per our IPL Prediction, Rajasthan Royals is the favorite team that will win this match. There are many factors that make Rajasthan Royals a favorite team to win this match. Some of the key factors are mentioned as under:
Rajasthan Royals has a batting lineup with more depth and in better form
The key players of Rajasthan Royals are in good form
Rajasthan Royals have depth in the batting and bowling
The bowling unit of Kolkata Knight Riders is not performing well
Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams
Rajasthan Royals is full of experienced and young players in the t20 format. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitter of the t20 format is part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today match for Rajasthan Royals have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Rajasthan Royals have 51% chances to win this match Kolkata Knight Riders have 49% chances to win this match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss is going to play an important in the result of each and every match of IPL T20 as we had observed in the previous matches. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss will elect to bat first as chasing had been difficult in the most recent matches of IPL.
Pitch Report and Conditions
The 54th Match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 180 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match
Dream11 fantasy team lineup prediction for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 54th Match IPL 2020. After checking the latest players’ availability, which players will be part of both teams, he possible tactics that the two teams might use as we had leaned from previous seasons of Indian Premier League to make the best possible Dream11 team.
Full Match Info
Date: Sunday, 1st November 2020
Time: 02:00 PM GMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST
Venue Details, Facts, and History
Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Home to: United Arab Emirates
Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is
Total matches: 61
Matches won batting first: 34
Matches won bowling first: 26
Average 1st Inns scores: 144
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded: 211/6 (20 Ov) by IRE vs SCO
Lowest total recorded: 71/10 (13.2 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
Highest score chased: 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
Lowest score defended: 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Rinku Singh, Eoin Morgan(c), Dinesh Karthik(w), Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Lockie Ferguson, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Varun Chakravarthy, Shivam Mavi, Andre Russell, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Ali Khan, Tom Banton, Manimaran Siddharth, Chris Green, Tim Seifert, Nikhil Naik, Siddhesh Lad, Sandeep Warrier.
Rajasthan Royals Squad
Robin Uthappa, Ben Stokes, Sanju Samson(w), Steven Smith(c), Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Jofra Archer, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron, Kartik Tyagi, David Miller, Manan Vohra, Ankit Rajpoot, Jaydev Unadkat, Aniruddha Joshi, Tom Curran, Andrew Tye, Shashank Singh, Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Mayank Markande, Anuj Rawat, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Akash Singh.